I'll take her

{Freddie's POV}

Feb. 19, 1985

I looked over at the girl with my hands in my lap. She didn't look surprised to see me, which was a good sign. She was very pretty, with curly (and a little bit frizzy) brown hair and big brown eyes.

"Hello, my name is Bridget Richards and I'm 13 years old." she said, with a tiny smile.

"Hello Bridget, I'm uhm, Freddie." I muttered. She looked like the type to know my music and I didn't want to give myself away.

"Nice to meet you, Freddie." she replied as the worker left the room.

"So, uhm, what do you do for fun?" I asked her. I didn't know exactly what to say so I just left it at that. She seemed happy with that question, because she grew a big smile which made me smile with her.

"Well I just adore music," she said, with a smile," I hope to make my own one day, I'm already writing songs!"

"Shit shit shit, she has me." I thought.

"I adore Aretha franklin, she is just the best." Bridget told me.

"Oahu, I love her too, she has the best voice,"

"She dose, my favorite song of hers is..."

{An hour and a half later}

"You guys have been here for a while," the worker said as she came in "why don't you go in the waiting room Bridge?"

Bridget went to the waiting room smiling as the worker came over to me.

"So, what do you think?" she asked.

"I really like her to be honest." I told the worker.

"Im glad, she has been here for three full years and has a great personality."

"So, I can adopt her?" I asked.

"Yes, of course!" she said excitedly.