Coming out :3

{Bridget's POV}

June 20, 1987

Today, Jim, Dad, and I are going on a small trip with Bowie, his girlfriend Melissa Hurley, and his son Duncan. We will be going to Liverpool to visit the Beatles museum during the day, then Duncan and I would stay at the hotel at night and the adults would visit the local bars. I bet that the only reason Freddie arranged this is so me and Duncan would be friends, and I highly doubt that will happen.

"Ready dear?" Freddie asks me and knocks on my door. I came out in full Beatles attire, with a Beatles shirt, Beatles shoes (She painted them herself), Jeans with a Beatles patch on the back pocket, and a jean jacket that says "Peace and Love" with Ringo Starr on the back. We head out to the car and meet up with Bowie at a small café for breakfast.

"Hello David!" I say and gives him a hug.

"Hello Bridget, you seem excited." He says.

"Well, I've wanted to go too this museum for a while now." I say and sit down. I shake hands with Melissa but says nothing to Duncan.

"Overdressed again I see." Duncan snickers.

"Hello to you too Duncan." I growl.

"Be nice you two." David says.

"Fat chance." Duncan says.

"One thing we can agree on." I said.

"Can you at least try to be nice?" Jim asks.

"Fine, but if Duncan doesn't put in any effort to be nice nether will I." I tell him. We finish eating and go to get on the bus. Freddie, Jim, David, and Melissa quickly sit in pairs so me and Duncan have no choice but to sit with each other. We sit down in an available seat and I get out my Beatles biography.

Three hours later

We arrive at the museum, and I am beyond excited. We get out of the bus and walk in to buy our tickets.

"You look like a five year old in a candy shop." Jim tells me.

"Well that is exactly how I feel!" I squeal and we go to the first exhibit.

"Lennon is Kelvin's favorite Beatle." I say and snap a picture.

"How old is Kelvin again?" David asks.

"Six months."

"Then how dose he have a favorite Beatle?" David laughs.

"I like to teach him about important things, and every photo I show him of the Beatles he always picks Lennon." I tell him.

"So he has a favorite Beatle but can barely say Dad?" Freddie asks me.

"I try to teach him, he just wont say it." I tell him.

After the museum...

"That was boring." Duncan says and rolls his eyes as we leave.

"Oh really? What is your favorite band?" I ask him.

"Kiss"

"Well actually, Gene Simmons was very inspired by The Beatles. He said, and I quote, "There is no way I would be doing what I am now if it wasn't for the Beatles."." I tell him.

"Well that doesn't mean I have to like some girly pop group." He says.

'I am this close to smashing your balls with a heavy rock Duncan Bowie." I tell him.

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL YOU TWO STOP FIGHTING?" David shouts.

"I'm not the one to blame! I try to be nice but Duncan doesn't seem to want too!" I yell.

"My fault? Well Bridget- "

"ENOUGH, IF YOU TWO DON'T FUCKING GET ALONG WE WILL FORSE YOU TOO!" Freddie yells. We head up to our hotel rooms and put our stuff away. We then head down to David's room.

"Now, we are going out for a bit. Please don't kill each other, give each other a chance. We will be back at about 11:30. Don't leave this room." David says sternly. We nod and our parents leave. We both grab our tape players and I grab my book. After about 20 minutes I decide to at least try to communicate.

"What are you listening to?" I ask him and take my earphones out.

"Nothing." He replies. I scoot closer to him and pull his left earphone out.

"Van Halen isn't nothing." I tell him.

"I thought you where some soft rock/pop fan." He says.

"I like a lot of different music. Van Halen is a personal favorite of mine." I tell him. We don't really talk after but he doesn't take his earphone back. Suddenly, he gently grabs my chin and kisses me. I don't really know what to think so I kiss him back.

"All that for liking Van Halen?" I ask once we stop kissing.

"Shut up," He laughs. He looks over at me confused, "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, it is." I say and scoot back to my spot.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No, it's not your fault. Is it okay to stay friends?" I ask.

"Are you already dating someone?" He asks.

"Well, can I tell you the truth?" I ask him and he nods, "I'm not sure I like men."

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know." He manages to say. We decide to sit there for the rest of the time until the adults get back. Freddie notices something is wrong and stops me on the way to our room.

"What happened darling?" He asks me and puts his hangs on my shoulders.

"C-can we talk about it on the room?" I ask.

"Of course, dear." Freddie says and walks with his arm around me. We do the short walk to our room, and I sat on the bed.

"Now, what happened?" Jim asked and held my hand.

"Well, please don't murder him. I was reading my book and I decided to try to talk to Duncan. I scooted over to him and asked him what was listening to. He said nothing, so I took one of his earphones out of ear and plopped it into mine. We talked about the artist for a minute, and I went to read my book when he gently grabbed my chin and kissed me." I tell them, talking a mile a minute. They both look shocked.

"Well, did you like it?" Freddie asks.

"I don't think so, but it wasn't his fault. He did nothing wrong, I just don't want to be kissed. He didn't know that though and apologized once he saw that I didn't look very pleased after." I tell him.

"Do you think this is because you don't want to kissed?" Jim asks me.

"Well, I didn't want to say why because I didn't want to be judged, but I know that the people who love me wont judge me." I say and tears start to form in my eyes.

"What are you saying Bridge?" Freddie asks.

"I'm a fag, a queen, a homo, a fairy, a poof, a dyke, a lesbian, gay, whatever you call it. I just don't feel attracted to men." I say and start bawling.

"Don't cry Bridget, it's okay. We love you no matter what." Freddie says and him and Jim hug me tightly.

"Thank you, dad and Jim-dad." I say and they laugh. We go to our sleep clothes then our beds (they shared a room and there where two beds, so Fred and Jim got one and Bridget got her own) and fall asleep.