Treating the children

{Freddie's POV}

July 25, 1986

Queen had a great time at Wembley. I think we did good both days and I know Bridget did. She sang along to every song we played! Queen also just finished our new record and its dropping tomorrow.

"Nice job on the album boys!" Deaky said.

"I think we did pretty good. Rog, you wrote some really nice lyrics." Brian told him. "I think our kids liked it too."

"Bridget loved it," I said, "Speaking about kids, how are all of yours doing?"

"Mine are okay, Felix has really wanted some solo time with me recently. Because of Rory and the album, I just haven't been able to have one-on-one with him." Roger told the band.

"It's the same with Robert, we haven't had one-on-one in forever. He has three other siblings so its even harder for him." Deaky said.

"Well we have that radio show in a few days in Germany, why don't we stay for a few days and bring our oldest child? They would get to spend time with their father and their cousins." I suggested. I grew up with a little sister and I know that all that the oldest child wants is one-on-one time.

"That is a great idea!" Brian said.

{A few hours later}

We stayed a little bit later to plan our five day trip. It would just be the members of Queen and our oldest, no moms (Which includes Jim) and no siblings. Bridget doesn't really have any school friends so she would be able to spend time with some kids her age and her uncles. She wont admit it, but it is pretty easy to see that her favorite is Brian. She loves to talk to him about space and things like that.

"I'm home!" I announced as I walked into the house.

"Hey dad." Bridget said. Her and Jim where playing cards on the couch, listening to piano man by Billy Joel. (I could tell who picked the music)

"Hey Fred, how was work?" Jim asked me.

"Good, I'm sorry to stay a little later than I said, but I have a surprise for Bridget." Bridget put a card down and looked at me. "I was talking to the band and we decided to all bring our oldest child to Germany in three days. We have a radio show to attend, to talk about the new album, then we will stay for a few more days and have one-on-one time with our oldest child. Your uncles and their oldest kids will be coming." I explained.

"That's great dad!" I've never been to Germany, but Brian told me about some of the tours you guys did there." She said.

"That sounds like a lot of fun guys!" Jim said.

"Oh and Jim, I won." Bridget said and smirked at Jim as he looked at the cards on the table.

"Again? How?" Jim stuttered as Bridget ran upstairs. She came down with a "The Loving Spoonful" record and plopped it onto the player.

"We have played a few rounds, and I didn't want to bet real things so whoever wins gets to pick a record. So far we have listened to Elton John, Carol King, The Beatles, George Harrison solo, Billy Joel, and now The Loving Spoonful" she said, still smirking.

"That sounds like something my Bridget would do." I laughed.