Elton John's treasures

{Freddie's POV}

June. 2, 1987

"What are you doing for the school talent show?" I ask Bridget.

"Well, I'm doing a cover of some sort, I still have to chose between the ones I have picked out." She says and bounces Kelvin on her leg.

"You are brilliant at don't stop me now if that helps." Jim tells her.

"I am probably doing that one, but I'm doing it a different way." She says.

"What do you mean Bridge?" I ask.

"I added a ton more guitar to it!" She says with a smile.

"Uncle Bri will love that." I say as someone knocks on the door. Freddie goes to the door and Elton walks in with a huge box and Freddie helps him carry it to the living room.

"What is that?" I ask them.

"Well remember when I said I had something for you? Well, I lied, I have many, many somethings for you." Elton laughs, "I am currently going through my house and selling practically everything but my records. In here there is a bit of things I thought you might like. A few of them are special and I couldn't trust a stranger with them, but I knew you would take good care of them."

"Wow, thank you so much. Can I look at them?" Bridget asks. Elton nods and sits on the couch. Bridget carefully opens the box and pulls out something in delicate packaging. She unwraps it and finds a pair of round sparkly glasses.

"These are beautiful Elton, so sparkly." Bridget smiles. She then takes out a hat with a rainbow in the middle. 

"This is from the "I'm Still Standing" video." Bridget says.

"Yah yah yah!" Kelvin says and we laugh.

"Bridget, did you teach him to talk?" I ask.

"That is all he will say. I tried to get him to say dad or papa or anything else, but he wont. He knows which record plays "I'm still standing" and he gets mad when it isn't playing." She laughs. She takes the hat off and pulls out a record.

"You probably already know, but this is "Empty Sky", my first album. This was the first one ever made and has only been used about three times. This is something I just couldn't sell, and I wanted to give it to someone who would take care of it." Elton says as Bridget looks at the record.

"Wow, thank you so much. I will make sure to put it into one of those glass cases on my wall." She says and hugs him. She takes one last look and sets it back into the box, then taking out a multicolored leather jacket.

"This is from the early '70s, its one of my favorite clothing pieces you have wore off stage." Bridget says and tries it on.

"It might be a bit big, but you can get it tailored to fit if you would like." Elton tells her.

"This is a signature part of the Elton John collection; I would never do such a thing." Bridget says. She leaves the jacket on and grabs the last thing, a pair of platform boots with stars on them.

"Once again, these might be a bit big, but you can probably make them work." Elton says. He has been smiling through the whole thing and seems incredibly happy to be giving the items away to her.

"I don't even know what to say." Bridget whispered and looked at the boots. She unzipped them and tried them on, even though they where many sizes too big. "This must be what it feels like to Be Brian." She says, which makes all of us laugh. She took them off and gives Elton a Huge hug.

"Thank you so, so, so, much Elton. I promise to take great care of them." She says.

"I know you will love." He says to her.

"Would you like some tea?" I ask.

"Sure Melina, that would be great." Elton tells me.

These were the glasses

This Jacket

this hat

these boots (You can look the album up if you would like to see it)