Snowed in

{Freddie's POV}

December 4, 1987

Setting: The Garden Lodge

Time: 7:30 am

"Kids?" I said and came out of the living room. I walked over to Rami and Bridget who where eating breakfast.

"Yeah dad?" Bridget asked.

"School is canceled today; we are snowed in." I said and sat with them.

"Oh, thank god, I didn't study for my Spanish test." Rami said.

"Now I can make you watch all of my favorite movies!" Bridget said and looked at Rami.

"And you guys can babysit your brother!" Jim said as he walked in the room.

"Well, that depends; can he watch Jaws?" Bridget asked.

"No, but he hasn't ever seen snow." I spoke.

"Kno?" Kelvin said.

"Yeah, snow!" Bridget said and took kelvin from Jim.

"Tan I whold it?" He asked.

"Yeah! Later though, its too early." Bridget said. Kelvin got down from her lap and walked over to Rami.

"Wami whold me." Kelvin askes.

"Sure bud." He says and puts kelvin on his lap (what great parent Rami will make). Kelvin reaches over and grabs a piece of bacon from Rami's plate.

"I'll get him a plate." Tom says and grabs a baby plate from the cabinet.

"Tank ooh tom!" Kelvin says and grabs his own piece of bacon.

"Your welcome bud." Tom says.

"What good manners you have little Kelvin." Jim says and gives kelvin a little tap on the nose.

{Kelvin's first POV}

Time: 11:53

"I wanna play wif Wami an Sis." I said to Daddy (Freddie).

"They are watching a movie, Kelvin." He explained. That old fart isn't listening to me.

"Pwease Daddy?" I asked and did a sad face.

"Fine." He sighed and took me down to the living room.

"Sis! Wami!" I squealed and ran to them.

"Hey bugger, what are you doing down here?" Rami asked me and sat me in his lap.

"I wan Wami an sis to take me to da kno!" I said. (I want rami and sis to take me to the snow)

"We can do that." Sis (Bridget) said.

"Yay!" I squealed and gave her a hug.

"Freddie, its for you!" Papa (Jim) called, and daddy ran down the hall. A few minutes later he came back with a smile on his face.

"Would you guys like to play with your cousins today?" Daddy asked.

"Sure." Sis said and offered me some popcorn. I took a few pieces and shoved them into my mouth.

"Dose that include me?" Rami asked.

"Of course Rami, we wouldn't leave you here." Daddy said.

"Tan I see deak?" I asked,

"Yes, all of your uncles and their children will be there." Daddy said and I smiled. Daddy brought me upstairs and got me dressed in my winter clothes.