Dress shopping and rinestoned shoes

{Freddie's POV}

June. 1, 1987

"Hi dad!" Bridget says and gives me a hug.

"Hello darling!" I tell her and give her a hug.

"What about me?" Jim asks and she gives him a hug too. We walk inside and Bridget is already talking about her visit with her uncles.

"What are your plans for junior prom?" I ask her.

"Well I'm going as a group with Rami and a few new friends." She tells me.

"So Rami is your prom date?" I ask her.

"No, I'm not having a prom date." She says.

"Well tell me everyone your going with!" I squeal.

"While you where gone, I meet Meredith and Adam. We are all friends and we are just going to be going for fun!" She says.

"Oh, well do you have a dress yet?" I ask her and she shakes her head no, "Why don't I take you dress shopping tomorrow?"

"Really? That would be great Dad!" She says 

The next day

Terry (Driver) drove us to the store and we thanked him and walked inside.

"What kind of dress would you like?" I ask Bridget as we walk in.

"Something short that I can dance in, preferably red or yellow." She says.

"Not too short." Jim tells her.

"Oh hush Jim." She says and we start going through a section. Bridget keeps looking down and she pushes the dresses to the right. Another shopper who is looking through men's suits on the other side pushes the suits to the right as well, but Bridget was too short to see their face over the tall clothing racks.

"Hello there Elton." Bridget says and laughs.

"Oh hello Bridget, how did you know it was me?" He laughs.

"You have shoes on that say your name in rimstones and you are wearing a purple tracksuit, also with your name in rhinestones."  She says and we laugh. Elton comes to the other side and gives me and her a small side hug.

"What are you guys shopping for?" Elton asks.

"Well Bridget has her prom coming up." I tell him.

"Oh, well I'm having some jewelry looked at and I will be here for about 20 more minutes, need any help?" Elton asks. Just as he says that Jim comes down the aisle.

"I think I may have found something you will like." He says to Bridget and shows her a short yellow dress with a sparky middle.

"This is so pretty. I was also looking at this one, could I try them on and see?" Bridget asks, holding up a tight red sparky one shoulder dress.

"Sure dear, lets go to the fitting area." I say and grab the red dress for her. Elton comes too and she goes into one of the rooms with the yellow dress. Elton, Jim, and I wait in the chairs for about two minuets, until she comes out in the beautiful yellow dress.

"That is lovely, it suits you very well." I tell her and she dose a little spin in front of the mirror.

"It dose, you look beautiful." Elton says.

"I love this one, and I can dance in it which is a plus." She says and we laugh. She goes back into the dressing room and changes into the red dress.

"How do you like that one?" I ask her.

"Not as much, I feel like I will be pulling on it all night long. It is very sparkly though." She says.

"It doesn't look like a dress made for dancing." Elton says and we nod.

"I think you are beautiful in both of them dear, you have the final word." Jim says.

"I really like the yellow dress, I think I'm going to go with that one!" Bridget says. We go to the checkout and pay for it and say our goodbyes to Elton.

"I have something for you Bridget, can I stop by tomorrow?" Elton asks.

"Sure!" I tell him and we walk out of the shop. I haven't a single clue what it is Elton has for Bridget. They have gotten along great since live aid and have become very good friends. I'll see tomorrow, I guess.