Posters, Wishes, and Niall Horan

Chapter 17

~People say I'm different when I'm with you, but that's not true, it's that you're the only one who lets me be myself~

"Scarlett, don't be nervous." Paul chuckled as he pushed me forward. 

"I changed my mind. Maybe I should just wait in the bus." I muttered and tried to run away. To my dismay, Paul grabbed me and placed me back in front of him. 

"Scarlett, they've been searching for you non stop. Surprise them here. Make it worthwhile." he said seriously. I sighed and nodded. 

"I still can't believe you're making me hold this." I laughed softly, gazing at the poster. 

"It's a true statement. Thought you should have it." Paul winked and shrugged. 

-I love Niall Horan-

Simple but true. 

I blushed and smiled at Paul. 

"Go." he whispered and gave me a nudge towards the stage wings. I took a deep breath and made my way closer to Niall on stage. Zayn was closest to me and was the first one to notice. I moved my finger up to my lips, motioning him to be quiet. He nodded and smirked as he read the poster. 

I swear the smile on his face couldn't get any bigger. 

He nudged Liam who was next to him. Liam's head quickly snapped into my direction and I shot him a wave. Then he got Harry's attention, who then got Louis'. The both of them smiling like idiots. 

Niall the innocent little snowflake he is, stood there reading some of the twitter questions. Absolutely no idea that I was standing just 15 feet away. 

"So in honor of Niall's birthday, we got him something special." Louis announced. 

"My birthday isn't for like 3 months, Lou." Niall sad, obviously confused. 

"Oh, well then here's your Christmas present..." Louis retorted. 

"That's farther away than my birthday." Niall laughed. 

"Oh for christ's sake, Niall!" Louis exclaimed, making the crowd laugh. "How about we do this... If you could have one thing in the world, what would it be?" 

"Scarlett." Niall answered almost immediately. My cheeks flushed with color and I smiled softly. 

"What would you say to her if she suddenly appeared here?" Zayn winked. 

"What are you lot on about?" Niall questioned.

"Answer the damn question!" Louis yelped. I giggled. 

"I would tell her I'm sorry.. and that I, uhm, love her." Niall stumbled over his words. The crowd awhed and he scratched the back of his neck, trying to shield his blushing face. 

"Close your eyes." Liam ordered. Niall quirked an eyebrow, but obeyed. Zayn ran over to me and pulled me onto the stage, placing me in front of the Irish boy. My poster still held tightly in my hands. 

"You guys better not pull anything." Niall muttered, making me laugh. I quickly slapped a hand over my mouth. But it was too late. 

Niall's eyes flew open and his jaw dropped. Along with his microphone. His eyes squinted as he read the poster. I watched how his nose scrunched up, making me internally awh at his cuteness. 

His eyes widened. 

"I love you too, Niall." I smiled. I dropped the poster and jumped into his arms. 

"What? How? When? Oh my God." he stuttered as he held onto me for dear life. 

"Just kiss me you idiot." I laughed. His lips came in contact with mine. 

And from that moment on I knew that coming back was honestly the best idea of my life. 

200 votes and I'll update