Songs, Reminiscing, and Niall Horan

Chapter 7

"Scarlett, darling." Simon called. I looked up from my song journal and ventured over to him. 

"Yes?" I asked politely. 

"The boys need a new song for their next album. I want something you can dance to, with some mature content but not obvious. You know what I mean?" 

I nodded and smiled. 

"Good. Get to it." he clapped playfully. I giggled and skipped back into my bedroom. 

That's right. My bedroom. The rooms are split in two. It's Niall, Zayn and I in one. Louis, Harry, and Liam in the other. I can honestly say I feel bad for Liam. 

Simon told us that we're staying in New York for a little over 2 weeks, so we're staying in two big suits in some huge hotel. 

Where celebrities go. 

Which means fans know where we are. 

Which means it's loud. 

"Niall!" I called. 

"I'm in my room!" he shouted. I walked to his room and popped my head in the door. 

"Can I borrow your guitar?" I asked, giving him puppy dog eyes. 

"Course!" he chirped and handed me it. "Whatcha need it for?" 

"Simon wants me to write a song for your next album." I explained. 

"Come get me and show me once you've got something down. You're brilliant when it comes to writing." 

"Thanks, love." I smiled and skipped back across the hall to my room. 

I jumped onto my bed, sitting criss cross. 

"Let's get to work, shall we?" I said to myself. 

---

I grabbed Niall's guitar and ran to his room, over joyed about what I've written. 

"Niall!" I yelled. 

"Oh God." I heard him mutter and open the door. 

"Sit! I want to play it for you!" 

"This must be good if you're this excited." he smirked. I stuck out my tongue, the mature person I am.