Cops, Results, and Niall Horan

"We should probably call the cops..." Niall spoke after a long silence. The grip I had on his hand tightened.

I don't want to talk to complete strangers and tell them I was raped! You know how embarrassing that is? That's like being in high school and peeing your pants in front of everyone.

"I-I don't think that's a good idea." I whispered. "It's, uhm, really embarrassing."

"Scarlett, why are you stuttering so much?" Louis asked me.

"Please don't tell me it's happened again. I thought we fixed you?" Liam sighed.

"I-I'm sorry. I-it's just so, so, uh, scary. I've ne-ever been r-raped before." I replied. Niall pulled me into him. I choked back a sob and silently let my tears fall onto his shirt. "I feel so disgusting!"

"You are not disgusting!" Niall exclaimed. "It's my fault this happened to you! I should be the one feeling disgusted!" He quickly got up and left the bus.

"Niall..." Harry sighed, going to walk after him. I put my hand gently on his forearm.

"I-I'll go t-talk to him." I mumbled. Harry nodded and I walked off the bus in search of the blonde.

He was leaned up against the back of the bus. Taking slow deep breaths. Anything to keep himself calm. He had quite a temper.

"Niall." I stated and stood in front of him.

"Why did you really come back?" He questioned not meeting my gaze. "And don't tell me it's because you wanted to make us feel bad."

I gulped and shuffled my feet. Thinking of a thousand excuses to disappear. I felt Niall's eyes burning a hole through my head.

"Scar..."

"You're all I have left." I blurted. "I finally felt happy. I realized that I love you... I just wanted to be with you forever. So I came back."

"I love you too Scar." Niall smiled and kissed me softly. "I'm going to fix you again. Don't worry. I promise you'll be the good ole Scarlett again."

I smiled up at him. "Should we call the police now?"

Niall nodded and took my hand, guiding me back onto the bus.

"Uhm, I'm not, uh, calling them. Phone anxiety, bro." I joked. Louis chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

"I swear my personality has worn off on you." Louis whispered in my ear making me smile.

"You would be the one making jokes at a time like this." Zayn laughed and pulled out his phone. He walked away, talking quietly to the cops.

"Oh, Scarlett. Ed texted me the other day. He said he's mad he never got his clone of you." Harry said. I laughed.