introduction

So hello my wonderful Hani Bees. I'm back from my hiatus with anew story, because I simply couldn't stop listening to Fever and well, the lyrics gave me inspiration. I am not giving up on any of my stories. Now that I'll have more time for myself during summer, I'll try to write as much as I am able to. I hope you all enjoy this story! This book is dedicated to enhypenandtreasure , Btxtpopper5712 , and Silvers_May love you all ♥️

Without further ado, the characters.

Name: Park Jongseong "Jay"

Age: 19

Birthday: April 20, 2002

Ethnicity: American-Korean

2nd gender: Omega

Height: For the sake of plot, he is no longer 5'11, he is now 5'7

Other Facts: Jay is an Idol who has already made his debut in the new idol group, Enhypen, with 6 other teenagers. Jay assumes the role of Pack Omega in their new makeshift pack, along with the role of mother for the 3 pups who have yet to present, and just the role of the mother overall, as in taking care of all the members, making sure they are resting, eating, doing their homework if they have any. He presented early, but he doesn't let that get to him or "ruin" any of his future plans. Although, a deep dark part inside of him that he hid away, actually hates his omega part. Doesn't have an ideal alpha, but would want someone who takes good care of him and, hopefully, their future family. He feels a slight attraction towards Jake, but he just brushes it off as admiration and doesn't think much about it. He started to feel this way while they were filming the 'Drunk-Dazed' MV.

 He started to feel this way while they were filming the 'Drunk-Dazed' MV

Name: Sim Jaeyun "Jake"

Age: 18

Birthday: November 15, 2002

Ethnicity: Korean-Australian

2nd Gender: Alpha

Height: Y'all, I know Jake is 5'9, but yet again, for my plot, he will be 5'11

Other facts: Jake just presented 1 year ago, and he's still getting the hang of things. Aside from that, his member's tell him he smells like sandalwood, sea salt breeze, and a hint of sake. Ever since he presented, he can't seem to think of anyone or anything, aside from his fellow band mate Jay. He absolutely adores Jay and gets jealous whenever either Heeseung or Sunghoon get too close to him. He doesn't know why, and his wolf won't tell him either. Aside from that, he enjoys talking to Jay in English and adores the maknaes. Jake has assumed the role of "father of the group". He feels happy because now him and Jay are like a couple, but not really... Anyways, he enjoys taking Layla on walks with Jay(geez, Jay is all over his facts) and sometimes Jungwon. He loves babying the babies of their group and spoiling them beyond imagination. He realized his feelings for Jay while they were filming the 'Let Me In (20 Cube)' MV. He confirmed his feelings after filming the MV.