Chapter 3

Hey Bees! I decided to base today's chapter off of the WayVariety family episode and the SKZ family episode, but I've changed a few things and did some light research on Seollal, which is Korean New Year. Basically, they are all assigned a familial role and yeah! This one, I'm not sure if it'll be drabble length or long. Please don't bash me a few things are incorrect! Anyway! I hope my bees enjoy this!! Love you all!

Third POV

The group had been notified to gather in their living room to talk about their Seollal special for the fans. They'd be filming a little early so that the members could go home for Seollal.

PD Nim: Today, you will be shooting a special episode that will be aired on Seollal. There on the tables are silk bags that usually contain Sebaet Don,  contain numbers. Please take a bag and pull out your corresponding number.

Heeseung passes out the silk bags to everyone and they all pull out their numbers.

Sunghoon- 1
Jay- 3
Heeseung-4
Jungwon-7
Sunoo-2
Jake- 5
Ni-Ki- 6

The band mates are all confused as to why they got random numbers, until a staff member hands them brown paper bags. The boys are curious, but are told to open it in order.

Sunghoon goes first and sighs deeply.

"I'm- I, I got the Grandma."

Everyone laughs, but continues on. Sunoo opens his and is confused, until he pulls out the pacifier. He looks at the staff in shock, his fox-like eyes wide and his mouth hangs open in an offended manner.

" No way. I am not the baby. You're joking!"

Sunoo sulks, but laughs at what Jay's role is. Jay gets role of the mother, but he doesn't mind, after all, he already has to baby the others.

" Meh, at least I'm not the grandpa or baby."

Jake speaks up then in a whiny manner.

"I really don't want the baby or grandpa."

"Yeah well, you're in luck, because I'm the grandpa."

Heeseung looks done with the world as he pulls out his own costume, glaring at it and hoping it would disappear.

That leaves Jake, Jungwon, and Ni-Ki.

"Yes!!! I'm the dad! Let's go!"

Jake gets excited at not being picked as the aunt or uncle and does a little happy dance.

Jungwon and Ni-Ki look at each other and slowly open their bags at the same time.

Jungwon looks as though his soul has left his body as he slumps against Jay and his bag drops from his hand, at the same time Ni-Ki gets up and is all excited.

"Hahaha!!! I'm not the aunt! Let's go baby!"

Ni-ki's so excited he does a lap around everyone before doing a cool dance move and sitting down. Where as Jungwon? He's sulking and pouting 😾. The producers just tell them to get into their costumes.

~°>one amazing transition later<°~

The only people on screen are the grandparents, Sunghoon and Heeseung. Sunghoon was given a grey wig that was styled into a bun and was wearing gold rimmed glasses with a chain so they wouldn't fall. His hanbok was a hot pink and yellow color and he was given a small purse and cane as accessories.