Chapter 4

Hey Bees! Sorry it took so long for me to update! I do have some news and a reason as to why. My family and I are thinking about moving to Indiana and we were there for a week, in that week we explored and looked at houses, we found a house that was seemingly perfect for our small family and we put in an offer. Not even 24 hours later, the agent that was helping us get the house, contacted us and let us know that the owners had accepted the offer and that the house is now ours!! Of course we have a lot of paperwork and stuff to go through, but if all goes well, we'll be moving into the house next year after my brother and I finish our current years. So I'll be writing these next chapters on a happy note!!! Please enjoy!!!!

3rd POV

All the "Females" had gathered in the kitchen and were currently playing music games to try and win ingredients for their meal. Right now they're trying to guess the song by the emoji and Jungwon and Jay are leading them all. 

"Yess!!! Jungwonnieeeeeee!!!! You got it right!!"

They cheer and hug Jake, and they also win the meat which is the last thing they need.

Sunoo comes waddling in still holding his stuffy.

"What are you guys doing?"

Once he asks his question, the PD clears her throat and points towards the script and Sunoo looks shocked.

"Ah, waeeeeeeeeeee?! Huff, Eomma what are you doing?"

Jay isn't paying attention so the PD clears her throat again and Jay looks up and the PD points towards Sunoo.

"Ah? We're making tteokguk right now, Kimchi jeon, and Galbij jim."

"Boring, bye!"

Sunoo leaves and Jay looks at him in disbelief, but quickly pays attention to the stove, making sure not to burn himself or anything. 

The "females" are almost done and Sunghoon is finishing up with the sweet and spicy sauce for the Galbij jim. 

The male team was boring and they did literally nothing other than fool around so we aren't going to write about them, sue me. Sunoo was on the floor sleeping because he was just so done with everything.

Once they all sat down, they thanked Jungwon, Jay, and Sunghoon for the delicous food and Ni-Ki lightly groaned at how good the tteokguk was while Sunoo clapped his hands happily at the taste of the Kimchi Jeon. They ate silently and quickly, savoring the taste and not forgetting to thank the kitchen team for the delicious food. Once they played a very, and I mean very, very, very chaotic game of Yut, Jay and Jungwon went to go do the Dishes and Sunoo brought them the dishes while the others just curled up on the couch, watching the TV or playing on their phones.

With that, the Seollal special is over.

One Week Later, Still 3rd POV

The boys were all gathered in the large hall, having just arrived at the after party of the music show awards(I made this part up for the plot, though I don't know if they actually have after parties.)

They were all having fun and Jay was making sure that none of the kids who were underage were drinking and making sure none of the members who were old enough were overdrinking, while enjoying a glass of Champagne himself and socializing with his Sunbaes and friends, TXT, along with the other artists who were at the after party. A waitress wearing a mask like all the others came over and offered him a new flute of champagne to replace his old flute(lord only knows what Jay would do to me if I didn't call it a flute of champagne). He took it gratefully, but Baekhyun, the senior he was socializing with at the moment, refused the champagne since he already had his own and it was full. Baekhyun had approached him first and had congratulated him on making it into Enhypen and making a successful debut along with two mini albums.