Chapter 9: Filler and Fluff

So, I don't know when I'll post this, most likely after my break :) Also, Christian Yu is amazing, please check out his work in the media and other works as well. He does most of the artistic work for DPR LIVE's MV's as well.

3rd POV

Jay was rudely awakened by his phone buzzing. So he got up, rubbing his eyes, and found his buzzing phone.

Not checking who it was, he picks up.

"Hello Park Jongseong speaking, what do you need?"

"Jay-ah! Is that how you speak to your mother?? Whatever, I don't care, you and your mate's family, Gangnam vacation house, by tomorrow, we need to bring that brat down and soon. "

"Got it, lemme go wake him up and we'll head over there. "

Yawning, Jay hangs up and rubs his eyes again, getting up and stumbling to the fridge, only to realize, his cola was gone.

Whining, he grabs the coffee that he knows Heeseung bought for him.

Taking a sip, he walks to where Jake was resting and wakes him up.

"Jake-ah, we need to go somewhere today. Wake up."

Jake grumbles and sits up rubbing his eyes.

"Where? I thought we were chilling today."

"Turns out, we're not chilling, my mom wants us to meet her in our Gangnam Vacation Home, with your family too."

"Ok. Let me call them then."

Jake grabs his phone and calls his mom.

After a few minutes, he wishes her good bye and puts his phone down.

Smelling the coffee in Jay's hand, he quickly snatches it and drinks some.

Coffee wasn't something Jake drank a lot, but right now, he definitely needed that caffeine boost.

Jake downs some coffee and gives the cup back to Jay, smiling.

"Ah, Jay-ah we need to get ready to go. We have a time limit and you know how the family can be. "

"You're right... Let's take a shower together, to you know, save water😉 (iykyk😏). "

Jake's eyes glinted at that as he grabbed Jay by the waist, after Jay put the coffee down of course, and kissed him.

"Mn, morning breath"

"I don't care, just wanna kiss you right now. "

The two share a sweet, non-heated kiss and just bask in each other's presence.

After just enjoying each other, they go into the shower, where something may or may not have happened, that's up to you💕

Stepping out of the steamy shower room, Jay wrapped in a towel walks to their walk in closet and chooses something comfortable and discreet, a pair of black joggers, a creme T-shirt, and his favourite leather jacket, favourite only because it smells like Jake.

Jake is dressed similarly, grey sweats, maroon crew neck, and a black hat.

Both of them put on their combat shoes and had black face masks so they were unrecognized.

Being a bit far from Gangnam, they decided to go by plane and booked tickets for the next flight in 4 hours. Once booked, both of them grabbed their travel bags which were just duffel bags and started to pack.