Jennie

I whined like a kid because i wanted to follow her to the mall. She actually didn't want to take me with her to the mall but i forced her by whining. When we got there, she keep running away from me and i immediately chased after her. We ran around the mall like a kids having fun and i'm so tired.

I don't know what else to do to get her back. I give her lots of love letters but i didn't see any in her room when i visited her. I give her chocolate but she give it to Lisa and Rosé for them to eat. I asked her out for a date but she refused to go out with me instead she went with Jiwon unnie.

Many times i've seen her with other girls at school. I know they all like her but she is unaware of her surroundings. Am i jealous? The answer is yes. I'm really jealous seeing her with others. I can't accept it when she laughs and jokes with others. I am really jealous when i saw her being hugged by Jiwon unnie and Jisoo.

Is this how she feel when i am with that guy before?

*

*

I won't care what people say to me right now. Saying i'm a fool or whatever, i don't care. I quickly sat on the floor of the mall and i started crying as i said she would leave me for the sake of another girl with a loud tone. The people around us watch us like a drama. I feel bad for embarrassing her in public but this is the only way i can get her back.

I saw a little girl approached her with two adults. Maybe they are the girl's parents? I can't hear what they're talking about. I realize there are some elders are talking about her and they're giving her dislike looks. I feel more guilty for her.

She walked towards me while staring at me. I can't interpret that look with words. Her expression is too difficult to understand. She hold my hand and pulled me out of the mall. We headed to the car park and she told me to get in the car first.

The atmosphere in the car is too quiet. I can't look at her cause i feel guilty about earlier.

"Jennie.."

"Yes?" I know we are in front of our house now.

"Look at me now."

She sighed as she hold my shaking hand.

"I'll talk to them about us." She sounded so serious.

"About what?" I'm so panic now.

She only smile at me and leave me alone inside the car. I immediately tailing behind her.

*

*

Now here we are with our papa and mama. They are staring at us without any reaction and that made me nervous as well as her. She hold my hand and show her assure smile to me. Her smile always made me feel at peace.

What is she going to talk to them?

TBC