Krystal

I'm awake from my sleep. My head still hurts and feels a little dizzy. I know i'm in my own room now. Who brought me home? The last thing i remember is that i am fighting with him.

"You're awake now.." her voice made me awake from my daydream.

"Umm ya.." I quickly looked the other way when she sat next to me.

"I'm so sorry for what happened today" I keep quiet to let her talk. "I'm sorry for slapping you too. I don't believe you and our friends. I feel sorry for everyone"

"Love is blind" I smiled like a fool at her. "We are okay and we will never get mad at you"

She rested her head on my shoulder and she played with my fingers. We are both silent and i feel very comfortable in this situation with her. I know i am wrong to love my own stepsister but i can't resist this feeling.

Suddenly she looked at me and i became frozen. I looked at her sexy lips. Without anyone objecting, me and her kissed like a couple. Our lips touched very softly. I told her to lie down on the bed without letting go of our kiss.

"This is not right" she muttered.

"But you kiss me back. Don't tell me you didn't!"

"I shouldn't kiss you back. You are just my stepsister" she emphasized the last words.

"I'm sorry"

I fixed her clothes that are lifted when we kissed. I don't want to see her now because my heart hurts when she tells me the truth that i'm just her stepsister.

"I help you and protect you because i love you so much. I don't want people like him to hurt you. I know this is wrong but to be very honest with you, i love you, Jennie"

I could see a surprised reaction by her and i said again.

"I shouldn't fall in love with you and i know it is wrong but i can't stop this feeling though. I also feel jealous when i saw Kai get a chance to treat you like a princess. I want to do like that too to you"

"You can't love me. What will mama and papa say if they know about this?"

"I am willingly going to tell them the truth"

"No. I don't want to be separate from my papa because of you.."

"So should i forget you? This feeling?"

She nodded her head without saying anything. She went out from my room and leaving me crying alone.

"I'm giving up now.."

TBC