Jennie

I forced Jisoo to take me to the Han river and in one day it's okay for me to not go to school. My father wouldn't know about this.

I rushed to her with Jisoo but we stopped when we saw Kai and a girl by his side. She is our best friend.

I heard all their conversations. I am very angry with him and myself. I don't trust my friends and my stepsister about him before. I approached the three of them.

"You bastard!"

I slapped him very hard and i looked at him sharply. I really hate him and Sooji. Why are they doing this to me? Why am i so stupid to hear his words all this time?

"Hey bitch! How dare you slap my husband?!" Sooji raised her voice to me.

"You and this guy over here are just the same! Useless!" I'm prepared myself to slap this girl but it is Krystal prevent me from doing it. She hold my hand.

"Let's go" she said coldly.

She pulled me in another direction far from them. I still hear their voices. Married but immature couple. After being away from them, Jisoo left the two of us to talk.

"Why are you meddling in my business?" The tone of her voice is too cold.

"Because you are my stepsister so i have the right to know about you"

"I'm just a stepsister and i'm nobody in your life"

I choose to keep quiet because i didn't dare to ask anymore. She rose up to leave but i stopped her by giving a back hug. She let go of our embrace and turned to look at me.

"Jennie.."

"Hmm?"

"After i graduated from high school, i will go abroad"

"For vacation?"

"No. I will stay there for good"

"Why?!"

"I want to stay away from you and i want to forget you. That's your wish right?"

Why is she too honest?

She left me crying like a kid. Jisoo ran towards me and hugged me.

*

*

Me and Jisoo are at her house. Her parents went to work abroad. We are both in the balcony of her house staring at the dark sky. She lent me her pajama. She also made hot chocolate for the both of us.

My tears can't stop flowing. She will leave me soon. What should i do?

"Don't cry anymore. Your eyes will be swollen"

"She will leave and never come back"

"So, are you giving up?"

I looked at Jisoo because i didn't understand her question.

"You still have a few more months to get her back. Make her fall in love with you before the end of the school year. If it doesn't work out, i'll probably make her fall in love with me~"

"No way!" I hit her with a pillow.

I'm grateful to have a friend like her. She's weird but her idea is always good. Her words are all true. I will definitely get her back before she really leaves.

TBC