Krystal

It's been six months i live with my new family. My relationship with my stepsister are just the same. Sometimes we will be like an enemy towards each other or friends and until the students thought we're a couple. They even made a fan club for us. How embarrassing to see them acting like that everyday at school. They are taking our pictures and post it on the Instagram.

I don't want to admit in front others about this. I really really love my stepsister more than sisterly way. Jiwon the only one who knows about my biggest secret but i trusted her enough cause she won't tell my parents about this.

I know it is wrong to falling in love with her and that's why i choose to hide this thing from her.

I'm too happy because my stepsister finally can accept my mother presence. They're more like a mother and daughter now. Sometimes my mother will forget about me haha. I can accept my stepfather too now and i know he won't forget about his first wife same with my mother. Their first love will always have a space in their heart.

*

*

When i walked home, i saw my stepsister's boyfriend kissing with another girl. I recognized that girl. I went to them and giving a slap on the guy's face.

"How can you do this to Jennie?" i yelled at him.

"I'm so bored with her so i find a new one. More sexy and understand what i need" he smirked.

"You are such a jerk!"

I punch him making a blood coming out from the corner of his lips.

"You are so strong huh?" he smirked again as he launch himself to me like a beast.

He managed to give me a good punch on my stomach and my chest. Fuck! It's really hurt. He is too strong making me lose energy to fight with him back. It's hard to breath after getting attacked like this. I only wanted to protect my Jennie from a guy like him.

"Don't you ever disturb me whenever i want to do something to her" he spat his saliva on me then leave with that girl.

He leave me alone like this. It's really hard to walk after he kicked my leg just now. I saw from a far someone running towards my direction with another blonde girl following behind.

"Are you alright unnie?" Rose asked me and she look so worried now.

"It's hurt.. My stomach and chest. Everything is hurt" i winced in pain when i tried to get up.

"Let me help you.." said Lisa.

They help me to walk to the nearest clinic. I asked them a favor for not telling this incident to Jennie and our parents. They are respectful to my decision. I will tell her when it is the right time. Lisa and Rose leave me after the nurse came to taking care of my injuries.

I feel thankful cause he didn't touch my face. It will be hard for me to explain to my mother and stepfather. It will be more difficult if i face Kim Jennie with the face full of bruised.

*

*

After done taking a bath and wear my pajama, i lay on the bed and closed my eyes. I feel so hurt in my stomach and chest area. I'm going to put all the blame on him. Damn that guy cause now i didn't have appetite anymore.

I hear the door clicking. It is a sign that someone are opening the door and close it back. I know this person so much because of her vanilla scent. She's my stepsister. I can feel that she already sitting beside me and caressing my head.

I love getting attention from her.

My heart keep pounding for her. This room is too quiet, only our breath sounds that i heard and i hope she won't hear my pounding heart right now.

"Don't you want to eat? Mama and papa are waiting for you"

"I want to rest"

"Are you sick?" she touch my wide forehead.

"I'm not sick just tired from school activities"

Why am i so stupid? Why am i falling in love with my stepsister?

"Have you eaten?" i purposely asked her.

"Not yet cause i'm waiting for you too"

Shit! That words making me flutter and blushing so hard now.

I just showing my smile to hide my nervous self and hold her hand that caressing my head earlier. I stared at her without saying anything.

"Go eat first and sleep with me later"

She nodded her head and leave me alone in this big room. I will protect her from that guy. Even she won't know what i feel for her.

TBC