Jennie

I found out she's already awake when i entered her room. I approached her and she is a bit surprised. She is so cute right now with a wake up face. She looked the other way after i sat next to her. Her cheeks are red. Is she shy?

"I'm so sorry for what happened today" she keep quiet maybe to let me talk. "I'm sorry for slapping you too. I don't believe you and our friends. I feel sorry for everyone"

"Love is blind" she smiled at me. That's my favorite smile. "We are okay and we will never get mad at you"

I leaned my head on her shoulder as i played with her fingers. I am silent as well as her. I've never been this comfortable even though i'm with Kai before, he doesn't made me comfortable with him. But she's different. I'm comfortable and safe with her

I looked at her and my eyes are on her lips. I leaned forward a little and finally our lips joined. We kissed very softly. This kiss is better than i had with him. She pushed me to lie down on the bed without letting go of our kiss. Her hand slipped into my shirt to stroke my flat stomach. I know we shouldn't do this but i love these kisses and feelings that can't be explained.

"This is not right" I stopped our hot kiss and pushed her away from me.

"But you kiss me back. Don't tell me you didn't!"

"I shouldn't kiss you back. You are just my stepsister"

"I'm sorry"

She fixed my clothes and she no longer looked at me. She looks very sad and disappointed.

"I help you and protect you because i love you so much. I don't want people like him to hurt you. I know this is wrong but to be very honest with you, i love you, Jennie"

I am very surprised by the confession of love from her. I never thought she would like me. What's wrong with my heart? My heart is pounding.

"I shouldn't fall in love with you and i know it is wrong but i can't stop this feeling though. I also feel jealous when i saw Kai get a chance to treat you like a princess. I want to do like that too to you"

"You can't love me. What will mama and papa say if they know about this?"

"I am willingly going to tell them the truth"

"No. I don't want to be separate from my papa because of you.." I feel guilty for saying that to her.

"So should i forget you? This feeling?"

I feel like being struck by lightning after the question came out of her mouth. She looked at me with a sad look. I can feel papa will hate me for loving my stepsister.

I nod without saying anything. I just leave her alone in the room. After closing the door, i'm heading to my own room. I cried nonstop. I'm thinking about mama and papa, their friends and clients. They will judge mama and papa if they know me with her liking each other.

I admit that i love her too even when i'm still dating Kai back then.

"I saw you went out from her room just now. Why? Are you fighting with her again?" I'm so surprised when i heard his voice but i'm glad he is here.

I hug my papa while still crying as he hugged me back.

TBC