Krystal

I just arrived at home around 7 PM after meeting ended. One of my teachers asked for my help to bring a new books to the library and i did. Jiwon already went home early because she doesn't even wanted to help me. What a jerk. That's why i got home a little bit late. Walking inside the big house, i saw her watching a Korean drama.

"Have you eaten?"

"Not yet" i got a short replied from her.

"Do you want to eat? I can cook for you"

"No. I don't want you to poison me"

"Whatever little Kim!"

I leave her alone and went to my room to take a bath. I took a thirty minutes in the bathroom and after done cleaning myself, i went downstairs and walking straight to the kitchen. She is still there at the living room but i ignored her. I just cooked a spicy tteokbeokki and kimchi jjigae.

I enjoyed the meals alone and suddenly she came making me choke on my food until i coughed so hard. I think i almost die because of her. She give me a glass of water and i thanked her. Well she's not that bad.

"Sorry.." she looked down while biting her lower lip.

"It's okay. Do you want to eat?"

"I'm hungry.."

I smiled at her as i prepare the meals for her. I accompanied her until she's done eating. And when she wanted to wash the dishes i quickly stopped her. Even she did offered a help but i still don't want her to do it. I pushed her out from the kitchen.

*

*

After done cleaning the kitchen, i went to the front and saw her study and the TV already turning off by her. I got closer to her then sat beside her. Staring at her then my mind suddenly drifted to mama. I missed my mother so much. I wanted to sent a text message but i feel like a bother to their honeymoon later.

I looked back at my stepsister but she still focused on the book. I laid on the long couch while still staring at her. She have a small shape face, a cute nose, a cat like eyed and she look so so perfect in my eyes. Why the actually fuck am i thinking like that about her?

"Do you have someone special now?" i immediately pinched my lips when the question came out from my mouth.

"Yes" i sighed in relief when she still answered my stupid question. At least she won't get mad at me.

"Is that person attend the same school with us?"

"Yes"

"A beautiful girl like you, it will feel weird if you're not yet dating now" i chuckled because of my own joke.

I closed my eyes because i feel too sleepy now and i finally falling into the darkest at the living room in front of my stepsister.

TBC