Chapter 13

They had breakfast together without their kids. Krystal and Jennie had left for school early in the morning. Mr Kim and Mrs Kim enjoy their breakfast in silence.

"Honey, do you know what happened to our daughters?" Jessica asked worriedly.

"I know.." Mr Kim said. The answer is too short made Jessica really worried.

He looked at his wife and wiped the corner of his wife's lips when he found dirt there.

"You still eat like a kid even when you are old" he teased his wife.

"You are mean~"

He couldn't stop himself from kissing his wife when his wife is being cute like this.

"You are so cute" he winked at her

They laugh at their silliness.

*

*

The two of them are in the living room watching a drama. They are boss in their own company so it's okay for them to take a day off. They're waiting for their daughters to come home from school.

"Why are they fighting again?"

"Hmm.." Jiyong looked at his wife. "Krystal love Jennie but my daughter rejected her because she don't want to be separate with me. She assumed that i might hate her"

"What does that mean? Hate?"

"Jennie think that i will stop them from loving each other"

"Honey, would you just accept them? What will your friends and clients say?"

"Yes. I don't want to be a bad father. If they really like each other, why don't we just accept it? I don't need everyone opinions about our daughters love life. I don't care if i might lose those clients at all"

"You're right baby" she hugged her husband.

"What about you?" He asked her.

"At first i am very surprised but your words are true. Love is open for everyone and genders"

He is so proud of his wife so he pecked her lips made Jessica happily smiled.

"I heard from Jisoo that Krystal had saved Jennie from that guy. What does that guy want from my daughter?"

"Jisoo said he put something in Jennie's drink" he looks very angry and his wife hugs him again. "Do not be angry. Krystal saved her" she said very softly and he also hugged her.

*

*

She searched for the girl's whereabouts but did not find her. She asked everyone but no one know where the girl is. She sighed and returned to her class.

Jisoo looked at her best friend worriedly.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm all right. Did you see her?" She looked at Jisoo.

"Krystal unnie said she didn't go to school today.."

"So she skip the classes today.." Jennie muttered but Jisoo could hear clearly.

"She told us about it last night"

She is so surprised. She didn't know that Krystal is an honest person. She also didn't know how close her stepsister is with her best friends.

"Since when are you all became closer with her?"

"The mission of watching Kai bring us closer to her. Your stepsister is actually a good person. If people told me to choose between her and Changmin oppa, maybe i'll choose your stepsister" Jisoo said.

"You're weird"

"Is it weird that i like her?"

"This is not possible!" Her shout made all the students in the classroom stare at her.

"Why not?" Jisoo smiled sarcastically.

"Because she likes me first!"

"But she tried to forget you right?"

"You are so annoying!"

Jennie choose to stay quiet to ease the outburst of anger because of Jisoo. Her best friend can't fall in love with Krystal. That girl is only for her. Other people can't touch Krystal.

TBC