Krystal

I woke up from my slumber and i didn't even like it cause i am not a person who love waking up in the morning. Turning my head beside me, i see Jennie still sleeping while hugging me. I'm glad today is a Saturday so i can sleep whenever i want. I cover her body with the blanket then i went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I decide to not continue sleeping again cause i wanted to meet with Lisa and Rose.

When i went out from the bathroom, i saw her still sleeping while hugging the cat plushie. I took this golden chance as i capture her picture with my Iphone. She looked so cute for me. I leave her and i hope she won't get mad at me later.

*

*

Arriving at the cafe, two blonde girl, tall and beautiful too are waiting for me. They are waving their hands to me as i walk quickly towards them.

"Are you okay now unnie?" Rose still looking so concern about me.

"Yes i am okay so don't worry. You're so cute when you look so worry like this"

She shyly smile after i complimented about her. I purposely saying like that because i know Lisa love this girl. I know she is jealous when i talked with her girl. But i must say this one, Rose is the cutest girl ever.

"You and Lisa look so good together. Maybe you can date each other?"

I teased them both in purposed. I can see both are acting shy around each other after i said like that. Their cheeks are so red now.

"Are we going to spy on him?" Lisa change the topic.

"Yes and please make sure Jennie doesn't know about this. I don't want Jennie even Kai to know our plan. I want us to collect the proof first" they nodded in agreement. "Rose.."

"Yes unnie?" she look so excited with this mission.

"You need to disturb his plan whenever he ask Jennie for a date okay?" 

"Okay unnie. I'm ready!" she said like a police.

Me and Lisa are laughing because of her humor. I spend a lot of money for a breakfast with them. I don't know Rose really love eating and i am so glad that i have a lot of money right now.

*

*

While walking to Jiwon's place, i saw Kai with that girl again. I quickly taking their pictures and sent it to the Whatsapp group. There's only me, Jisoo, Rose and Lisa in the group. We didn't invite Jennie to join the group cause we don't want her to know our secret yet.

 We didn't invite Jennie to join the group cause we don't want her to know our secret yet

I saw them holding hands and Kai kiss the girl's forehead

I saw them holding hands and Kai kiss the girl's forehead. They looked so sweet in my eyes now. I don't know why he is hiding this thing from my stepsister. I feel so mad by watching them acting so sweet like that and doesn't they feel guilty at all to a certain someone?

Poor my Jennie.

I sighed heavily as i ran to the Jiwon's unit because it's already near. Knocking the door numerous time and Jiwon finally open it for me.

 Knocking the door numerous time and Jiwon finally open it for me

I saw a ghost disguised as human now. Messy hair, sleepy face and saliva around her cheeks. She look so funny.

"You should be glad it is me. What if your boyfriend see you like this?"

"Ish stop it! Come in Jung!" she immediately pulling me inside and lock the door. "I'm going to take a bath now"

"Okay kid" she ran back to her room.

I put the plastic bag on the coffee table in the living room. Laying on the soft couch then i check my phone to see if my stepsister have sent something or not. Yes, she did.

Jennie: Where did you go?

Jennie: Why don't you wake me up?

Jennie: Where's my breakfast?

Jennie: REPLY ME!

I laugh after reading these messages from her. I guess she is mad at me because she is the type girl who we need to inform first before leaving her. No one can leave her just like that before telling her everything first. My stepsister always acting like a boss to me, mama and papa.

"Why are you smiling like a creepy girl?" this Jiwon really is a ghost

"Why are you smiling like a creepy girl?" this Jiwon really is a ghost. She suddenly popped out like this making me almost have a heart attack.

"Nothing"

"It must be about Jennie" she poke my cheeks.

"Shut up! Eat your food now" i blush so hard then i look away.

"You buy breakfast for me? Thank you love" she wanted to kiss my cheek but i push her away from me. This girl is too clingy and i don't know the reason why Joongki dated with her at the first place.

TBC