𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

☽︎☼︎Chapter 2☼︎☾︎

☽︎☼︎Chapter 2☼︎☾︎

"I heard you brought back the Queen with you?" Heeseung stared at the boy who knelt in front with his head hanging low.

"Yes brother," Jay replied not looking his elder brother in the eye.

"And why? If I may ask you that is.." Heeseung looked bitter.

"Please, you have all rights to ask," he replied flustered as he was still kneeling in front of Heeseung.

"I doubt, the plans were to kill and you brought her back instead. That too...without the King's permission."

"I talked to father already, he says it's fine," he replied scared of what his brother will think. Will he be mad? Will he stop talking to him? He felt really nervous when suddenly two hands got hold of his shoulders.

"Thank Heavens, I thought father will throw a fit," Heeseung smiled at his younger brother who was looking at him all confused. "What? Is she pretty? Do you like her? Will you get married? How old is she? What's her name? Was it J...I don't know but her last name is Lydia if I'm not wrong," he got up and pulled Jay up as well.

"Did you tell the Head Maid to assign her a room? Tell them to make her comfortable. Oh my, Why am I so happy? My brother has brought a lady back home. Oh! I just realised your name's first alphabets are the same," he clapped his hand and went back to sit on his chair.

"Will you not say anything Jay?" Heeseung asked the boy who was confused by the sudden change of attitude.

"Aren't you angry?" Jay questioned his older brother.

"Why would I be angry?" He started laughing without looking up from the papers lying on his desk.

"Just now...you..." he hesitated, still thinking about what's going on.

"Oh that was because if father would be angry and you'd say something silly and get locked up so before that would happen I thought I should make you kill her before you start liking her more but if father's okay with it I am more than happy to see my brother in love," he smiled still not raising his head.

"Wow... you're weird," he said and went to sit down next to his brother.

"I know, now tell me everything that happened," he put down his pen indicating that he's paying full attention to Jay.

"I hope you like it in here. I got half of my room vacated for you," Jay smiled at Jennette who had just come out after taking a bath.

"I'd rather you let me have my own room till marriage. By the looks of it this castle looks big enough to have atleast one room for me." she replied as the maids made her hair.