𝙽𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜

☽︎☼︎Chapter 17☼︎☾︎

☽︎☼︎Chapter 17☼︎☾︎

The knights came running as Sunoo's cries filled the place while he sat with Luna's blood drenching his lap.

"Sunoo!! What- Luna!?!?" Riki quickly picked the girl and started looking around waiting for someone to tell him where.

"WHERE IS THE PHYSICIAN'S TENT!?" Jay shouted.

"Sire!!" A Knight bowed and pointed at a lit tent.

The boy quickly moved with Jay and Sunoo following them but the place filled with gasps as Sunoo fainted to the ground.

"You go! I'll take care of Sunoo!" Jay yelled as he saw Riki halt.

Riki kept staring at the boy who laid on the floor with a lifeless body when he heard Jay shout at him.

"We can't let her lose too much blood, Riki!! Snap out of it!!"

Riki forced his eyes off Sunoo and ran to the physician's tent.

"You can put her here," the white-haired man bowed to Riki as he laid Luna down where he was told.

"Your Highness, Duke Sunghoon has asked for a meeting," the Head Maid announced but before Jennette could answer Sunghoon was already standing in the library.

"What manners for a Duke, barging in a room occupied by a lady," Jennette looked at him with her usual unamused eyes.

"I wish I could say I'm practising this behaviour for my future wife but sadly," Sunghoon looked at the maid who stood beside Jennette's chair.

Jennette gestured the maid to lower her head and when she did so Jennette whispered something in her ear.

"Your Highness," she bowed and left the two alone.

"She's gone now, speak," said Jennette.

Sunghoon smirked as he saw the woman sitting in front of him with a dignified posture. The sensation he felt prickled him all over, he at least knew he didn't want to kill her.

"As I was saying, it'd be nice if I could say I'm practicing this behaviour for my future wife but sadly you will be dying soon," he chuckled.

"What is that supposed to mean?" She flinched.

"How is Luna?" He asked with his soft heinous smile.