𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚜

☽︎☼︎Chapter 14☼︎☾︎

☽︎☼︎Chapter 14☼︎☾︎

"Your Majesty!?" Sunghoon spoke with his eyes wide open wondering why would she get her friend killed.

"You said you were loyal... Prove it?" She tilted her head.

"But Your Majesty- Jay... He's in love with Queen Jennette,"

"So?"

Sunghoon gulped not knowing what Luna was intending to do.
"Your Majesty... He'll create a disaster for us. If Queen Jennette is harmed in any way I don't think any of us will live once caught."

"So you're saying I am endangered by a mere boy like Jay? Sunghoon are you doubting me?" She frowned at the man who was drenched in a cold sweat.

"Of course not Your Majesty! But... We're not in our country," he spoke trying to coax her to not pursue the heinous plans.

"That is for me to decide. You're backed up by me," said Luna.

Sunghoon saw her cold stare with no sign of giving up and sighed.
"Your Majesty," he bowed and continued, "Please give me a week. Queen Jennette will be dead."

"She better be," she smiled and waved Sunghoon to leave.

"Jennette," Jay called the girl who sat far from him on the other end of the bed.
"Come here."

"I think you know I can clearly hear you from here too," she rolled her eyes and continued reading her book.

"I said come here," he repeated himself.

She stared at him wondering why is he so authoritative "Whatever," she sighed and went to sit next to the boy.

Jay held Jennette's hands and started playing with her fingers. "Jennette..."

"Oh gosh, say it already,"

"Will you marry me?" Asked Jay with visible hope in his eyes. His heart was beating fast as he waited for the girl to give her an answer.

Jennette looked at him, did she? No... A hundred images of Jake ran through her mind as she pondered on whether to be brave or whether to give in.

"Hm?" He asked holding her hands tighter as he saw her trying hard not to meet his eyes.
Jennette knew what she had to say but not how to say it.
"I love Jake and only Jake. Marrying Jay is out of the question," her train of thought was suddenly stopped as Jay neared her and kissed her on the lips.
Jay was usually very aggressive but she felt a soft warm touch on her lips that strangely felt warm inside too.
Jay held on to her waist as the girl finally kissed him back. Both of them felt a tingling ball running down their chest to the stomach.