𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚓𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚎

☽︎☼︎Chapter 4☼︎☾︎

"We have guests today?" A tall young boy with piercing eyes sat at the dinning table as he glared at Jennette.

"We do have guests, how do you know?" Heeseung asked as he put a piece of toast in this mouth.

"What do you mean how? I have eyes," he said annoyed and then looked at Jennette "What's your name?"

"Ohhh, you're talking about Jennette? She's not a guest," Heeseung smiled as he looked at Jennette and then the boy.

"Guests?" Another beautiful boy came with bright smiley eyes. He looked at Jennette the moment he entered the dinning room. "Oh my God!!! You're so pretty!!!" He almost shouted it out.

Jennette smiled for the first time and said, "Thank you," as she saw the beautiful boy excited because of her.

"But what are you doing in our palace filled with cold jerks," He said looking at Jay who was sitting next to her, angry as he gritted his teeth.

Jay glared at everyone while thinking why is everyone after his wife? Future...but that's not the point. Why can't they just sit and have their breakfast.

"Mind your language Sunoo," Heeseung said trying hard to hold his laugh back.

"Shut up Sunoo! Let him answer me," the boy sitting next to him spoke up again.

"Why do we have a guest at our dining table? That's so rare....and uncomfortable," He said.

"I told you before and I'm saying it again, we do have a guest but it's not her. So, you better watch what you say," Heeseung said seriously.

"She's family," Jay finally spoke giving his teeth a break from all the gritting.

"My older brothers have lost it over a girl," the boy said as he slapped his forehead.

"Behave yourself Riki before I make you my target during our archery practice today," Jay stood up.

"Well talk to me when you can see me straight in the face," Riki replied with a smirk.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!!" Jay shouted.

"It's not my fault you're short," Riki shrugged while giggling.

"I SWEAR RI--" Jay shouted again but before he could complete he heard Heeseung speak.

"Sit down before I give both of you 20 percent each of my paperwork," and quickly both of them shut up and sat down.

"That's not fair..." Riki said in a low sulky voice.

"You want to help me work?" Heeseung said again to which Riki gestured zipping his mouth.

"Can I do your hair later, please?" Sunoo asked Jennette with desperate eyes which left her flustered as she didn't know what to say.

"Uh...yes?" She finally spoke.

"Yes," he clenched his fist happily.

"What about my hair?" A girl entered gaining everyone's attention.

"Now who are you?" Riki rolled his eyes and continued eating like everyone else.

"Yes!! They're pretty!! You can sit with me," Sunoo beamed while looking at her with his bright eyes.

"Yay okay," she clapped and went to sit with the young boy.

"I asked who are you?" Riki asked again.

"A Princess? It'd be odd if someone lower than that was sitting here now wouldn't it?" She grinned as she drank her juice.