𝙸 𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚃𝚘𝚘

☽︎☼︎Chapter 19☼︎☾︎

☽︎☼︎Chapter 19☼︎☾︎

"Your Majesty," Heeseung said.

"Heeseung, this is my final decision. You have to marry one day so why not sooner?" The King frowned.

"I can't force such decisions on Luna, father. Marriage and that too out of the blue?" He begged.

The King frowned as he felt irritated after observing Heeseung's perspective of that woman. Nevertheless, he gulped his anger down for the sake of his family.

"I'm sure she'll understand. And it is not out of the blue. This was the very reason Luna and the Queen of Rosenthia came here in the first place."

"I don't mind. I'd marry Jennette even tomorrow if you like," Jay shrugged as he rested his head on the chair with a content smile.

"Father... You talk to Luna yourself then," Heeseung sighed as he couldn't argue further with his father.

The King thought for a while before speaking again, "She was the one who suggested it," he said in hopes that Heeseung will find it weird. If only he could be a little suspicious.

Heeseung choked on air upon hearing the King's words.

"I should thank her then," Jay grinned as he rubbed his brother back who was in tears.

"She did? She didn't talk to me about it..." Heeseung looked at his father.

"You can talk to her yourself but I'm very much in support of her. The marriages shall be held in a week," the King informed and notified the guard to escort them out of his room.

"I'm still not sure about this," Heeseung rubbed his cheek when Jay slapped his back.

"Go talk to your wife to be and let me go to mine," he smiled as he pushed him towards the wing which Luna stayed in.

"Just go to yours. I'm not holding you back or something," Heeseung rolled his eyes as he turned around to walk to his room.

"You can just go to her instead of calling her to your office every time you know?" Jay slapped his forehead.

"I have to go out for business first, I'll go talk to her at night." He shouted as Heeseung had already closed the door to his room.

"You've gotten better I see," Luna smiled as she dried her sweat after a spar with Riki.

"What do you mean I've gotten better? I was always the best," Riki stuck his tongue out as he sat victorious with his defeated partner.

"Cocky huh?" Luna laughed as she thought the boy was cute. "What if I tell you I went easy on you?" She asked.

"Then I'll just know it's what a loser is saying to save her face," Riki spoke with flaring nostrils and a pout that made Sunoo and Luna both burst into a peal of loud laughter.