𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚎

☽︎☼︎Chapter 8☼︎☾︎

☽︎☼︎Chapter 8☼︎☾︎

"So?" Heeseung looked at Sunoo as they both sat down on the sofa.

"So?" He asked back with a confused face which quickly turned into a huge smile once he spoke again, "Is Luna marrying you?"

"Princess Luna," Heeseung corrected him as he got up to go sit on his own chair, "You can't just go around calling anyone by their name as if you're close or anything."

"Stop making me look like a rude person. She allowed me to call her that. Plus she calls me by my name too," he pouted at his older brother thinking how he always nagged for no reason.

"What...?" Heeseung looked up at the boy who sat there grinning.

"She's literally the only person who calls me by my name. There was Sunghoon but-" he rolled his eyes "Oh well, it does feel nice," he smiled while nodding with his eyes barely open.

"Why did you come here?" Heeseung said trying to figure out why was Sunoo sounding so annoying today.

"Oh yeah!! I wanted to tell you he's going so if you wanna meet him go now," he said and got up, "I'm going now cuz I can't get up early morning,"

"What? How did you know? He didn't even come to me yet," Heeseung spoke in visible dismay.

"Just saw him instructing one of the Knights. He looked scary," Sunoo shivered "Well, then I'll be taking my leave," Sunoo waved and walked out.

It was cold, dark and dreary as Jennette stood there shivering for almost an hour, "What have I ever done?" A tear trickled down her cheek when out of nowhere someone covered her with a blanket.

Jennette kept standing while looking at the man not knowing how to react.

"Follow me," he said and started walking forward without even seeing if she was coming or not.

Jennette quickly started walking after him till they reached her room.

She saw the man leaving once they arrived "Sir Jake," she called and the man stopped and turned back, facing the lady.

"Yes, Your Highness?" he bowed down again which made her feel a little uneasy, however, she decided to ignore it and ask what she had to.

"Is...Is Jay inside?" she was scared, she wondered how she'll face him after what happened but she let out a sigh of relief when Jake spoke again.