𝙰𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗

☽︎☼︎Chapter 21☼︎☾︎☽︎☼︎Last Chapter☼︎☾︎

☽︎☼︎Chapter 21☼︎☾︎
☽︎☼︎Last Chapter☼︎☾︎

"I don't want to be the villain anymore. I want to get rid of the responsibilities. I don't want to live without your love. I don't want to fight back." She thought as a tear trickled down her cheek mixing with the blood.

Everyone felt their ears hurting as the knights entered shattering the glass windows. The light blue stained glass was now replaced with the sight of a dull blue sky.

"YOUR MAJESTY!" all of them shouted in unison.

"It's them..." said the guard as he raised his weapon along with the rest who stood in defence.

To everyone's surprise, who were waiting to be killed, the knights didn't move an inch from where they had landed.

Heeseung looked at them and then at Luna. He let out a laugh and looked away. "Probably waiting for the queen's orders?"

Luna looked at him and smiled. "Obviously? We do have a better army than yours," she laughed.

Heeseung didn't react. He just felt hatred, he felt disgusted at he saw her loathsome face, the face that was so dear to him.

"Meet the Royal Chancellor and don't do a thing without his order," she spoke.

"Your Highness!! This isn't safe! Please!" The knight begged who stood behind the informant.

"I hope you remain oblivious, without regrets and... happily, Heeseung," she smiled.

"I, the Crown Prince of Oblivia, sentence Luna Agreste, the Queen of Siphix to death for assassinating the 2nd Prince of Oblivia, Park Jeongsong," he roared as hate filled his heart. The very love for her that still thrived made him hate her more, hate himself... More.

"Jennette, I'm paying you back for bringing me up and loving me all this time," and before another thought could cross her mind the sword was pushed right through her chest.

Blood gushed out of her chest, turning the clear diamonds into rubies as it flowed down. It took her a minute for her to fall to the ground. Heeseung threw the sword away as he realized he had killed the woman he had loved so much.

She was a criminal, and this was the least painful way of death for her. He did her a favour...

Heeseung stepped forward to see her face and saw a smile on her face that broke his heart. He couldn't be weak, but it wasn't a choice. Death was waiting for him too. Should he fight? Or give in to the scores of knights filling the hall?

He looked up at the knights who were bowing at the Queen. He couldn't see their expressions but he could tell tears were falling in great numbers but while he was busy thinking if it was them crying or were his tears blurring everything, the knights retreated.