𝙶𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜

☽︎☼︎Chapter 9☼︎☾︎

☽︎☼︎Chapter 9☼︎☾︎

Luna was still sleeping when she heard someone banging at her door. She saw the time and it was just 7 in the morning but she still called, "Come in."

She got up rubbing her eyes still sleepy and heard Sunoo shouting, "Brother Heeseung's back!!"

"What? When?" She asked him now fully awake as she went to her bathroom to freshen up quickly so she could meet him.

"He just came an hour ago. His face looked as if he hadn't slept for days. I'm sure he was busy trying to negotiate with Lendima so Jay didn't have to leave," he spoke in a loud voice so Luna could hear.

"So? Did it work?" She shouted from inside the bathroom.

"I didn't get to talk to him but I'm sure not because brother Jay's still not here," he replied pouting.

She came out of the bathroom and then ran to the dressing room to change and after a few minutes she was out, "Let's go."

"He's in his room," Sunoo notified her as they got out of her room.

"Luna," Sunoo called her as they reached the office.

"Hm?" She looked at him with her hand on the handle.

"I'll be going." He waved with a smile and left.

Luna opened the door and saw Heeseung resting on the sofa with his eyes shut.

"Bambi?" She whispered wondering if he was asleep but to her surprise, he opened his eyes and sat up straight.

"You're up early?" He smiled at her who took a seat in front of him.

"Yeah, Sunoo..." She smiled as he nodded understanding that Sunoo was the eager one.

"So? Where were you?" She inquired the man who sat looking at her.

"I was going to go to Alastra but Jay didn't let me," he sulked as he thought of Jay being alone at war again when it had just been a month after the last one with Rosenthia.

"He'll be fine though? He's been to war before?"

"Yeah but earlier I could be with him and after that he had Jake but this time he left him with Jennette. He's so dumb he should've taken Jake. There are so many people to look after Jennette," he buried his face in his hands out of frustration.

"It's fine, he probably thought it all out," she smiled at him once he looked up.

"Yes...but it still worries me," he looked at her for a moment and then patted the seat next to him.

Luna got up and sat next to him when he put his head on her shoulder out of the blue. She sat there like a statue for a minute or so, till her heart started beating at a normal pace again.