Chapter 36

Nothing but the thiccc Taebooty ^^^

The orange hues of the sun was starting to paint the sky by the time Seokjin ended his story. The room had fallen silent even before the beginning of the tale and now an expression of bewilderment crossed each of their faces, along with anger. Yet neither of them held any sympathy for any of the person in the story.

"So you mean to tell me that Taehyung's mother was a whore and my Taehyung had to pay for that? How utterly absurd, idiotic, illogical and inhuman is that! I swear I'm counting the days until I get my hands on that bastard, he'll regret not killing himself along with that mate of his." It wasn't Jungkook who uttered these words but rather, it was Jimin who shouted them. While the others who were also equally irated tried to process the story in their head.

"Jimin, don't call her such names. Although she could have taken better decisions it doesn't change the fact that she had all the rights to choose to love someone who she was not destined with. Now as inane as it sounds, I get it. Youngjae abused Taehyung to punish his mate. But what's the point when she's not even alive to see it? And your pack members. Why didn't they stop him? Why did they just stand as helpless spectators and simply watch him do something so inhuman?" Seokjin wanted nothing more than to clear every doubt that Namjoon had since that would do all of them some good, but the sun was setting, twilight was approaching and he did not want to get any more behind the schedule than he already was.

"Look Namjoon you have to know that the pack members were fed nothing but lies. Taehyung was blamed for something he did and didn't do. They were so perfectly brainwashed that they now believe everything that the Alpha tells them." Namjoon knew it wasn't the time to feel giddy when his mate said hisname, but he couldn't help it. It just felt so good. When the other people present at the scene noticed the same, they could only roll his eyes at his antics. The man was blushing like a shy highschool kid, who made eye contact with his crush for the first time.

"What do you mean for something he did do?" Yoongi asked stepping in.

Seokjin started gnawing on his bottom lip as he tried to choose the right words to answer Yoongi's question. He knew they won't start inculpating him or start seeing him any differently without knowing the whole truth, but he did worry about their change in attitude towards Taehyung.

"Although it was something that he had no control over but... Taehyung is responsible for someone's death." He waited for their suprise filled gazes and he knew that they too waited for him to tell them that what he just said was all a big fat joke. Oh how he too wished for the same. But sadly none of what he said could be categorised into a dark humour.

"No. My Taehyung can't murder someone. That boy used to get scared of a rubber ducky! How can someone so fragile ever harm someone in anyway!" It was now too late for Seokjin to regret dropping such a big bomb on them with no time in his hand to explain the whole thing. He is now only left to hope for them to not get terrified of the innocent boy the way his pack members are. Hope for them to not repent him.

"Fuck the reasons, fuck everything. None of the stories or theories change the fact that my Taehyung was punished for something he didn't do. Just tell me how I get my hands on your dear Alpha. I want to see his death, nothing else matters." Seokjin smiled when Jungkook finally broke the silence he had been beholding for so long. He felt delighted by Jungkook's desire to murder the Alpha with no questions asked. This is what they need to be if they wish to see Youngjae's death. A silent follower.

"Jimin I promise to clear all your doubts the next time I'm here. Untill then I want you all to decide if you're willing to do everything you're asked, in order to achieve something that we all desire. And that is Youngjae's downfall. Especially you Namjoon because you'll play the most important role in my plan. If you decide to agree then at any point of time you won't be allowed to back out, no matter how difficult it gets for you." They all knew in their hearts that they would do anything in their power to eliminate any future threats to Taehyung's safety but this was Seokjin who was warning them. Nothing can be so simple when it comes to him. So they all just nodded their heads and made no promises in the heat of the moment. He told them to think and so they will.

"I'm ready for anything." And of course Jungkook didn't want any second thoughts, opinions or doubts. He was still very young and hot headed, probably the reason why he wasn't Seokjin's first choice.

"Mhmm kid. I'm sure you are." And soon Seokjin was turning around to leave, making Jungkook cross his hands.

"I'm not a kid." Seokjin did not turn to acknowledge that claim and only waved him off with the back of his hand.

"Well that was a lot of take in." Yoongi declared as he made himself comfortable on the couch after Seokjin's departure.

"Well I say bullshit to everything because even after listening to their epic love story we've reached nowhere! What do we have against the Alpha so far? Nothing, because if the pack members were to simply believe Seokjin's words over Youngjae's then his cover would have been blown long ago." Namjoon rubbed his temple at Jungkook's words because the younger was acting extremely dumb and it wasn't even humorous in this situation.

"Jungkook did you not catch any of the 'you need to get ready for my plan' shit? You literally to agreed to it. So what we do now is wait for Seokjin to show up again and what you do is keep your ass where it belongs and not go around snooping by taking the matters in your hands. I will also suggest you to stop taking Taehyung to Hoseok for a while. If they searched the hospitals then they can also search his clinic." Before Jungkook could open his mouth to spew out another world of complaint, there was a voice calling out to him that immediately made him turn around and put a smile on his face.

"Coming bub." Jimin too went to check on his daughter, with Yoongi following suit. Meanwhile Namjoon decided to get back to work, since he had nothing else to do.

"Kookoo foo." Taehyung demanded with a pat on his stomach once he saw all of them entering the room. He also pointed at Chimmy to show that she had woken up, which left them all confused whether Taehyung was asking food for himself or for Chimmy.

"You hungry bub?" Jungkook asked just to make sure, to which Taehyung nodded his head. This made him extremely happy since this was the first time that Taehyung had asked for food himself. Untill now they always had to play different types of tricks on him to make him eat.

So with happy spirits Jungkook picked up the latter in his arms and made his way to the kitchen, making him take a seat on the counter.

"What do you want to eat baby?" Jungkook asked as he started inspecting the ingredients to see what he could make for the younger.

"Cate!" Jungkook chuckled at the answer as he only had himself to blame for making the younger so fond of that dessert.

"Well I can't bake a cake for you right now, but I can make you pancakes. They both have cake in their names so I guess that counts huh?" A shy smile adorned Taehyung's lips as he shook his head in affirmation. Jungkook raised his eyebrows at his changed endeavour but soon realised that it was finally Taehyung who had decided to come out and hence the boy was anxious and shy like always. He was hands down Jungkook's favourite.

Now Jungkook couldn't hold himself back from fulfilling his small innocent desire blooming in his heart as he opened his mouth to ask something from the latter.

"I will make you pancakes only if you give me a kiss here." He said pointing at his cheeks. He hoped that this was not something that could be termed as taking advantage of the latter's innocence. And he also wished that Taehyung would see this as something more than an innocent peck.

He waited with his cheeks titled forward but all he got in reply were wide blinking eyes. The realisation soon dawned on him.

Taehyung did not know what a kiss was.

"Well I guess that was a total failure. I'll demonstrate it someday." He muttered in dismay as he supported his face on his palms, placing them right beside Taehyung's legs. Just as he was about to get back to his task at hand Taehyung did something that made him stand motionless in his place, with his Bambi eyes staring ahead in wide dumbstruck fashion.

The boy was now caressing his face with both his hands and soon bringing one of it up to comb his hair. And Jungkook could confidently declare at that moment that no touch of lips on his skin could compare to this feeling.