Chapter 11

The Omega was sweating profusely as he was surrounded by his pack members who were to be questioned next, while their Alpha sat right on front of him. He was drowning in dominating pheromones that were almost suffocating him. His mind was going hazy, he couldn't keep his thoughts together, but he had to. If he said anything even remotely suspicious then his Alpha will have his head or even worse, he will be subjected to the life, Boy was forced to live. He always knew this was going to happen. That all the pack members will be questioned, hence he had bought a potion in advance that would help him fighting the pheromones. He was waiting for it to kick in. He knew it won't help him to that great of an extent, but it will at least help him in going through the interrogation.

He was just scared of them finding out that he was under the effect of a potion. He had lied to the pack doctor that he wanted it  for his heat. So that he won't get drawn by an Alpha's pheromone. He had been planning this for many months. Even the potion was bought by him two months prior. He was confident that they won't be able to trace it back.

"You are the one who gave them food every night aren't you?" The Omega knew he was the prime suspect. He had been preparing himself for this.

"Y-Yes Alpha. But I didn't and would never put anything in their food." He wasn't stupid. He had disposed the drugged food and replaced it with proper "half eaten" food in its place. They might find the drug in their blood, but they won't be able to trace it to be in their food.

"I never said you did. Why would you suggest that?" The Alpha asked.

"Words are in the pack that they were drugged. I'm afraid you're doubting me for the same. I did not commit such crime Alpha." With trembling voice the Omega answered.

"Yes they were drugged but not through food. They were shot. So what did you do after giving them food."  The Omega's heart beat started accelerating. Even if he spewed some lies, who would testify it for him? He didn't know what to say but the longer he stayed silent the more suspicious they'll grow of him.

"Just like everyday, I went to sleep Alpha." He anxiously answered.

"Is that so?" The Alpha said before turning to look at the pack members.

"Did anyone see him entering his room?" The Alpha asked and everyone started murmuring among themselves. No significant voice came out to testify for him and this was enough to make his legs tremble. What should he say? Should he try to defend himself? Would that be too suspicious? 

"I-I saw him Alpha." His head snapped at the source of the voice. It was their head Chef Juho. The Omega knew he was lying. For all he knows, Juho was probably asleep by the time he came back. He felt grateful for what he was doing for him. He will always be indebted to him for this.

"Elaborate." The Alpha demanded.

"He helps around the kitchen and after all the food is served he takes two plates for the guards. He did the same on that day as well. And after he came back I met him in the Kitchen. I told him to go to sleep and I followed him all the way to his room. He then went inside his room and so I went back to my room as well." The chef explained. All of that was a lie. They never met in the Kitchen. They didn't walk back to his room together. The Omega was confused now. Was he just trying to save him? Or did he know what happened that night? Did he know he had freed Boy himself?

"Very well. You can go for now. Those who aren't interrogated yet, stay back. Others can leave." Sighing inaudibly The Omega got up from his seat and exited the interrogation hall. A pair of eyes followed his every movement and as soon as he was far enough from the interrogation hall he was dragged into a corner.

"What the...Ah Juho Hyung, you scared me there for a second." The Omega said looking at the Chef who had lied for him a few minutes ago.

"You know I lied for you only because I trust you right? Swear to me you have nothing to do in this matter. As much as I adore you I will never support a betrayer." Juho's eyes were focused on him in anticipation. Waiting for the Omega to give him the reassurance, and if he sensed even a bit of lie, he would drag him to their Alpha himself.

"I would never even think about it Hyung. That prisoner was a criminal. He killed his own mother. Why would I ever help in freeing a murderer?" The Omega stated in his defence.

"He is. I hope our Alpha catches him soon and once again subject him to the punishment he deserves. The woman she killed wasn't just his mother, but also our Luna, he deserves every bit of the pain he suffers." 

"Yeah. You're right." The Omega reluctantly agreed. 

"Go rest then. All this interrogation must have exhausted you mentally." Juho counseled with a gentle smile and soon left him alone. The Omega heaved out a deep sigh as he leaned his back against the wall behind him.

"I really want to come and see how you're doing Boy. I hope they're treating you good. I hope you're happy right now. I hope I did the right thing." 

_______________

Everyone was in shock after seeing the new look of Taehyung. Even Taehyung himself, for the boy kept staring at his reflection in the mirror. He would rub at his strands in a doubt that the colour will come but would smile when it didn't. He was waltzing around in his wheelchair to show his hairs to everyone, since his hairs now looked very different from others. His were blonde while the others' were pitch black. They wondered how he would feel when his hairs would start to turn back to black. Will he be surprised or disappointed? Well they won't be finding out anytime soon. 

As for now, they had another important thing to worry about. They had a task at hand and that was to shift all the newly bought and old furniture into Taehyung's new room. Just as Jimin had said it was ready to be moved in now. While Jungkook and Yoongi shifted the bed from the hall to the new room, Jimin had a firm grip on Taehyung's wheelchair. The excited boy wanted to lift the furniture too in order to helm them but he only ended up disturbing them since he toppled over from his wheelchair while trying to lift a wooden chair. Even then he was still trying to break free with the same motive in heart.

"Stay still Taehyung, you can't help them!" Jimin scolded while trying to calm down the boy.

"Oh god I can't do this. Where is Namjoon when you need him!" Jimin cried out while holding Taehyung back.

"Okay okay fine!" Jimin shouted before handing a table clock to Taehyung. 

"Here. Take this to the room." Jimin instructed before plopping down on the couch near him. Trying to hold Taehyung back had exhausted the life out of him.

While Taehyung went inside the room to keep the clock on the table, Jungkook and Yoongi came out to move the rest of the furniture.

"Fuck I'm tired." Yoongi said before cuddling close to Jimin.

"Stay away you're sweaty and stinky." Jimin half shouted, as he pushed Yoongi away.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

"I told him to place the table clock on the bedside table. He'll place it somewhere and come back." Jimin answered before closing his eyes and shifting close to Yoongi. 

"Okay." Silence followed afterwards and none of them spoke another word as all of them rested with their eyes closed. After 10 or so minutes Jimin grew anxious and decided to break the silence.

"He's been there for a while now huh?"

"You're right." Jungkook agreed.

"Oh god what is he breaking now." Jimin exclaimed before running towards the room. Reaching there he found the door closed, so he tried to push it open with with his hand but he grew a bit panicked when it didn't open.

"Taehyung? Open the door bub." Jimin called out. Taehyung who was busy playing with the clock heard Jimin's voice and made his way to the door. He tried to push it open and even pulled the knob with both of his hands but none of that worked since he had mistakenly locked the door from inside (a/n I had done this in the changing room once). He now started banging on the door wanting for Jimin to open it for  him.

"Jungkook! Yoongi! Taehyung has locked himself in. Come here quick!" Jimin shouted at the top of his lungs and both the mentioned male came rushing to him.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked.

"The door won't open. I think Taehyung has locked it from inside. Go bring the key." Jimin demanded.

"The key is inside the room. In the drawer."