"Join me"

Mattheo's POV:

I didn't want to do this but he forced me, I wasn't like him. My father always wants
me to be a killer and now I'm used to it because this is the only life I can have.

I can never have fun or get a girlfriend, because I can't feel love and to Voldemort girls are a distraction, yet he still can't let go of Bellatrix.

I was heading over to her dorm to get her, well to check if she was sleeping actually. I always hated this girl because she was always so happy.

Y/n Rosewood. That's her, apparently her father tried to attack my father a few years ago, he didn't care about her, he only cared about getting revenge.

I reached her door and tried to open it, it was unlocked, what a stupid girl, but I don't think she was the one to leave it open.

Pansy Parkinson, Odeya brown and Jade brooklin, her friends and also my friends, not really, had snuck out to a party that she didn't want to go to because she was studying

That only made my job easier, I tip-toed to her bed and gave her the potion that my father told me to give her

It made the person who took it fall into deep sleep that they wouldn't wake up even if you were playing the loudest music next to their ears.

It worked, so I took her hand and teleported to the place she was going to be locked up in until her father came and got killed.

I felt really bad now, even though I hated her more than anything, I don't know why but she just gave me a feeling that I had to hate her.

Well, that's what I think. Also my father told me to get closer to her but that failed because she thought I was flirting.

We teleported safely and I had to put her on the chair and tie her up, she was probably gonna get tutored by Bellatrix or Voldemort.

I finished up and quickly left. After hours I heard someone calling for help, it was her.

"She's awake father" I said to my father. Voldemort got up slowly, grabbed his wand and left to the room the girl was locked in.

Y/n's POV:

I woke up in a gloomy room, I tried to get up but I was tied to a chair. Where am I? Why am I here? All of these thoughts flooded my head.

Who could've kidnapped me? I screamed for help but it was useless. I then heard foot steps, they got closer and closer to the room

I figured it was someone that was going to help. I saw the door open slowly and a guy came in, it was Voldemort.

"Y/n Rosewood, your finally awake" he said in a low, cold tone, it sent shivers down my back.

"Why am I here? What do you want from me?" I asked, I needed to know why I was tied to a chair in a dark gloomy room.

Then 2 tall guys came in and stood on each side of him. I recognised them.

They were his kids, Mattheo was always so rude to me, but he was hot, the scar on his face looked...interesting.

"My dear child, you are here because your father disobeyed me and didn't do as I asked" he replied.

"If my father disobeyed you, why am I here?" I asked, why was I going to get tortured for my fathers bullshit?

"Because you are his child, and you are more powerful than me" he said.

"I thought you were the most powerful wizard in the wizerding world" I said calmly with a little smirk.

"Shut up! Your still a pathetic, dumb witch!" I could tell he was mad by his tone because it became louder.

"Or what?" I wanted to test the dark lord, to see what he could do, I knew I could die but it was better than going back to my filthy fathers house.

"CRUCIO!" He yelled. I felt my body ache, it felt like I was getting stabbed 300 times in a row. It hurt, I saw a smile appear on his face as I tried gasping for air.

"P-please s-stop, p-p-please" I begged him to stop the spell and he did. "Or what?" He was using my words now, suddenly I let out a loud scream, the curse stopped, Voldemort was standing there confused.

I was breathing heavily, what just happened? How did I do that? Millions of questions filled my head. I didn't know what to do.

"That's what I mean't when I said you have more power than me, I'll give you two options, either you join me or you die"

Those were offers, "what's in it for me if I join you?" I asked "if it helps I'll treat you like my daughter and protect you"

he'll treat me like his own daughter? "What about my father? Are you going to kill him or should I do it myself?"

My father was a disgusting man, he abused my mother, and one day he came back home drunk and killed her in front of me.

I do whatever he wants because if I don't I might end up like her. She was a beautiful woman, she was always there for me and always protected me.

"Once you join me, Mattheo and Tom will take you to him and you shall kill him" "can't I go by myself?" I didn't need Mattheo or Tom, then Tom started to talk "we can protect you Rosewood" I don't need them to protect me because I can protect myself.

"Fine. I'll join you, and I'll let you guys 'protect' me" I said with an attitude and told them to untie me so I can lift my sleeve up

Voldemort walked over to me and placed his wand on my arm and said a spell. My arm started burning as the dark mark started to form.

Then my arm started to hurt so much "ow" what did I think it would feel like? Laying in marshmallows?

"What did you think it would feel like?" He asked, I didn't reply. "Can I go back to Hogwarts now?"

I needed to go back before someone got suspicious. "Mattheo will take you back and also take care of you very well, and keep you healthy"

What? Why Mattheo why not Tom? "I never agreed to that father" "yea neither did I" I complained, because I didn't want Mattheo to babysit me

It was like babysitting, because he would probably follow me around, tell me what to do and just boss me around

"You shall do as I say or there will be consequences" he replied looking at Mattheo then me.

"Now go and don't tell anyone about what just happened, understood?" I wasn't going to tell anyone anyways

"Ok" was all that came out of my mouth. "Follow me Rosewood" Mattheo ordered and I did as he said because I didn't know my way around this place.

We got outside and he grabbed my hand and then suddenly we were in my dorm room

"Go to bed and I'll be here in the morning at 7:00am to pick you up, don't be late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I just started this book, I hope you like it and it's kind of a slow burn. I love y'all and I hope your all doing well, don't forget to vote. See you guys in the next chapter. ❤️❤️