Butterbeer

Riddle is ruining my fucking life!

Everyday I wake up and wish my life was like it used to be before he was in it, so peaceful and calm. I was happy and free. Now I feel like I'm suffocating, and like someone is watching me 24/7.

But today I'm going to have a great day, because I'm hanging out with Tom. We're supposed to go to Hogsmeade. We're going to Honeydukes and then we'll get something to drink at The Three Broomsticks, and then we'll just hang out. Nothing too serious, just some friends together you know.

BUT!

I need the girls to help me pick out an outfit. "GIRLS!!! Alright I really need your help picking out a really nice outfit for Hogsmeade today, Pleaseeeeee" I barge into our shared dorm room.

"Oooo! Who's it for?" Pansy asked sitting up on her bed.

"Could it be..Mattheo Riddle?" Jade gasped dramatically.

"Oh my- WHY DON'T I KNOW?!" Odeya added.

These hoes- "No it's not, I'm going with a friend, you don't know him" 

"HIM?" They all screamed at once.

Pansy jumped off her bed and rushed to her dresser, pulling out clothes and throwing them all over the room. "Describe this 'him' so I know how to dress you bitch" Odeya and Jade are just looking at me kind of in shock.

"Guys I promise I'll tell you all everything just- please help me get ready" I turn to pansy, "Well, he's kind of scary, extraordinarily handsome and extremely polite, I'd also say psychopathic and totally, dangerously crazy, but he's actually really brilliant and he's strong too, I guess" Why do I sound so excited? 

"Someones in love" Odeya got up heading towards the bathroom, "I'll set up the make up, Jade come help me" 

Jade got up, "Ugh fine! Oh by the way Y/n, I know who you're talking about" and with that she disappeared into the bathroom. There is absolutely no way she knows who I'm talking about. Either that or I made it too obvious. Oh well. I hope They make me look good. 

///Time Skip///

After and hour and a half, I was ready. Pansy Picked out my outfit, black crop top, white flared jeans, black leather jacket, black handbag, a silver chain and a couple rings. 

Odeya done my make up, I didn't really want much so she did a simple look, concealer, lip liner, lip gloss, blush, highlighter, mascara and eyeliner. While Jade straightened my hair. I sprayed my perfume, vivienne westwood boudoir. It smells fucking amazing.

It looked simple, but hot. Like very fucking hot. I hope he thinks so too. I gave them each a hug and headed down to the common room. I saw Draco, Blaise, Enzo, Theo and Riddle on the couch next to the fire place. 

Theo was the first to see me, and he looked SHOCKED! "Y/N YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU LOOK FUCKING AMAZING!" 

Then Blaise and Enzo joined in.

"OH MY GOD! IS THAT Y/N?" 

"YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!"

"I fucking love you guys, thank you" I walked over to the couch and sat down next to Blaise, he looked at me with a big smile on his face. I love Blaise, he's so sweet.

Though Riddle just kept his eyes on the book he had in his hands. Didn't look up once. Didn't even look like he noticed anything or cared at all. I know what'll do it. "Hey have you guys seen Tom?" At that he quickly closed the book and looked up, at me, no sorry, he was glaring at me like he's gonna kill me any second.

I stood up, "He's supposed to be here by now, we're gonna be late" Theo looked at Riddle then at me, with wide eyes, like he had something to say.

"Looking for me darling?" I heard Tom's voice as he was just coming down the stairs from the boys' dormitory. He looked fucking hot, I'd let him fuck me right here, right now. NO! No, that's fucking weird, what the fuck am I thinking? He was in black jeans, a black top and a puffer jacket, an all black outfit, typical Tom Riddle. Black suits him though. Like really well..

"Hey, I-I was waiting for you" Oh this'll be really fun. 

Tom walked up to me "Hope I didn't make you wait too long. You look really great by the way, like, wow. Wanna head out?" He said, offering me his hand. I took it and looked back, at his brother, hm, he looks kind of pissed. Good. We said bye to the guys and headed out, making our way to Hogsmeade.

The whole way there Tom and I were talking about school, and homework and lots of other things, along with some flirting (mostly started by him of course) we also held hands all the way there.

When we got to Honeydukes, Tom opened the door for me "Ladies first darling" Oh my, what a gentleman.

I walked in "Thank you, Tom" we looked around for a while and got lots of sweets, we got Sugared Butterfly Wings, Charm Choc, Fizzing Whizzbees. My favourite is Drooble's Best Blowing Gum because I get to annoy the teacher's by making bubble's and popping them, and it also doesn't seem to lose its flavour. 

After paying for our candy, we left and headed to The Three Broomsticks. We got a table and an elf came to get our orders, "I'll Have a butterbeer thanks, Y/N?" 

"Pumpkin Fizz with cream on top for me please" The elf walked away and I looked at Tom, He was already looking at me. "What?" I laughed.

"You're really pretty, you know that?" He reached for my hand, I think I'm about to pass out. This whole time he's been so sweet, and not only to me, he's been really polite to everyone he talked to, like the elf that just took our order. 

I can really see myself with him, but I don't think its really a good idea, since he's you-know-who's-son. But I really like him though. UGHHHH. I looked at him and smiled, "Thank you, you're not bad yourself", he let out a chuckle. It wasn't busy here, and I think that's why we got our drinks really quickly. 

Tom took a sip of his butterbeer and the cream got on his upper lip which made me giggle, poor boy looked so confused. "What? What's so funny?" His face was priceless which only made me laugh.

I pointed to his face, "you- you got some cream on your upper lip" His cheeks turned a bright pink, aww, "Don't be embarrassed, it happens, look" And I purposely got some on my upper lip too.  

This only made him smile. 

A.N: Hey Loves, guess who's back. Okay so I posted last month and it seems some of you guy's want me to keep posting which I will do, as much as I can. If you guys have any recommendations please comment, also I started this story when I used to have a lot of free time, but now high school is getting me pretty busy but it is okay because I love writing and I want this book to be a really good one. I know that I'm not even close to done but I'm thinking of writing another book after this one, and I think it'll be better than this one because I'm planning that one and I know what I'm actually doing there you know? But I'll see what's gonna happen. 

xx Love you guys