The Lake

I woke up today...yea..

Anyway, the others were all sleeping, Blaise was in Pansy's bed, of course, I got up trying not to make a sound.

Thank god I didn't wake up in a puddle of water and three assholes surrounding me.

They're fun, annoying, but fun, at least they don't sit around with frowns on their faces 24/7.

I got ready in the bathroom and went down to the common room, it was silent, its Sunday and everyones probably still asleep.

I sat down near the fireplace and-

"Morning Nyx" I quickly turned around and saw Riddle walking down the boy's dormitory, for fucks sake!

"Don't fucking scare me like that again" I basically screamed, I turned back to the fire while he came and sat down next to me.

We sat in silence for a couple of minutes before he opened his mouth to say something stupid like always, even if it was something important whatever that came out of his mouth will always sound stupid to me.

"What are you doing up this early?" He turned to look at me while he spoke, but I didn't.

"Couldn't sleep" I could sleep, I just suddenly woke up and couldn't fall back to sleep.

"Why?" Gosh does he ever shut up?

"Reasons" There wasn't any reason, like I said I didn't do it on purpose.

"Like?" I just wanted to slap him right across the face right now.

I turned to him, "Your dad kept me up actually" I gave him a little smile while his smirk faded away slowly when he heard what just came out of my mouth.

"I always knew you were a fucking whore" He said in disgust, "You slut".

"Gee, you really shouldn't believe what comes out of my mouth sometimes, but that doesn't mean I'm sorry for what I just said" I laughed before getting up and walking to the door to leave.

I wanted to go for a walk and just be in peace, but with Riddle following me out it didn't seem like I could relax.

"Where you going Snape?" He said while following up with me, Jesus can he just leave me alone for once.

"Somewhere away from you, because you don't ever stop talking, you go on and on forever and it really annoys me, like a lot-

"You're the one that's going on and on right now, but I promise if you tell me where you're- where we're going I won't talk unless you talk to me first" Could he keep that promise?

"You really promise?" I asked and he shook his head 'yes', "alright follow me" I grabbed his hand and started walking down the corridor and outside.

We walked for a bit longer and then we we got there. The place where I go to relax and clear my mind off things.

There was a little lake and trees all around the place, we sat down and neither of us said one word for a while.

Then I turned to him, he seemed to have noticed me staring and also turned to face me, he didn't say anything but I could tell he was wondering why I was looking at him.

"Can I ask you a question Riddle? And I want you to be honest with me yea?" He looked relieved that I talked first which made me smile.

"I wanna hear the question first, and then I'll see if I even wanna answer it" He said and then gave me a small smile, wow.

"Hmm...have you ever loved someone?" I asked, grabbing a leaf and ripping it in pieces.

"What do you mean?" He asked, looking kinda confused, his little smile was still on his face.

"Have you ever fallen in love with someone?" I asked turning to look at his face, he didn't say anything, not one word.

So I turned my gaze to the lake, the way the water moved in the early morning, the birds chirping and the trees swaying as the wind blows.

"Define the word 'love'", He finally broke the silence, someone had to do it and it definitely wasn't gonna be me.

"You know, that special feeling you have when you're around that one person, you feel safe, comfortable, like a connection you don't have with regular people", I replied, trying to explain it to him.

"Never in my life have I gotten that 'special' feeling for that 'one' person", oop- he's never loved someone, to be honest I saw it coming.

"Have you?" He asked, this is a waste of time. I could be studying right now, not getting asked if l've loved someone before.

"Maybe, why?" I replied, with a slight annoyance in my voice.

I have no idea why I'm getting so annoyed right now, all I know is that I don't wanna be around him anymore.

I get up to leave when he opens his mouth to say something, "Nyx", fuck.

"Riddle", I interrupt, "whatever you have to say, save it for later, I'm not bothered listening anymore", he gets up and looks at me.

"I don't think I need to ask for your permission to speak, I can do so whenever I want", ignoring everything he just said, I walk away.

I don't want to be around him right now, he gets on my nerves without trying to.
But even after ignoring him he follows me, fuck my life.

"Why are you such a bitch? Were you just born like that? Or did you become a bitch when you figured no one gave a single fuck about you?" he blurted out, with a chuckle following right after.

I hate him, I can't even explain how much anymore. He makes my blood boil, I want to explode when I hear his stupid voice.

"Fuck you Riddle" I stormed to the library, it was a mistake bringing him with me here.

He's worthless, no wonder no one has ever loved him, pathetic dickhead.

I grabbed my favourite book, 'Pride and Prejudice' off one of the shelves at the library, I sat down in front of one of the big glass windows, and started reading.

Finally some peace and quiet.

MATTHEO'S POV:

I like pissing her off,

 she deserves it. Plus I'm wasting my time babysitting her everyday. I can't even fuck chicks without getting interrupted by her annoying ass. 

Anyways, I should go get ready, I've got something I gotta take care of because I have a life, unlike some people with anger issues. 

Y/N'S POV:

Fuck him. Who the fuck does he think he is talking to me like that? I couldn't even focus on the book, I just couldn't stop thinking of how stupid and annoying he is. 

He's nothing like his brother, his brother is calm, kinda sweet and he's a gentleman too.  On the other hand Riddle's a prick.

I need to get rid of him, or try to avoid him.