Theo's discovery

After cleaning Tom up and a very hot 10 minute make out, Tom and I headed to charms. This time I sat next to Tom, and once the others arrived I realised Mattheo wasn't with them.

Matter of fact I didn't see him for the rest of the day, so I was really happy and my life was peaceful. That's until Theo asked me to hang out, to which I stupidly said yes to.

Because fucking Riddle was there. And not the good one!

The three of us were hanging out at the entrance hall because we just finished trying to find a secret hidden place cause Theo wanted to be the discoverer of a new place? That's just Theo though. 

And me, well us being the nice friends we are tried helping him. But we got tired and hungry which is why Theo is giving us his secret plan to sneak into the kitchen and get food?

Theo is sooo funny, don't get me wrong, but this whole hang out was a real drag, and I can tell it's not getting better. 

"Alright guys follow my plan but if we get caught every man for themselves!" Theo's says as we head towards the kitchens. Trying to be nonchalant.

Riddle rolled his eyes like he was forced to be here. Fuck I wish i could just disappear right now. He's such a dick and for what? Why's he acting like a child and like the world revolves around him?

We get to the kitchens and Theo goes in first knocking over a pot that makes the loudest fucking clang Hogwarts has heard, then Riddle decides to try going in when I do, pushing me out of the way, cunt. 

We got all types of snacks, Chocolate frogs, Jelly slugs, Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans, Pumpkin Pasties, you name it. Then all of a sudden we hear this agonising voice, "Who's there? Mr Norris keep up!" Fucking Filch.

The three of us look at each other, "Every man for themselves." Theo mouths as he rushes to the door, holding onto his food as if it's the end of the world. Okay Traitor. 

Riddle and I quickly follow behind, trying our best not to get caught but of course, I get left behind since he's 6'1 and I'm 5'4. I know it's not the height, he's basically running, pussy.

We turn a corner finally being away from Filch. "I know a place." Riddle said, so we both followed him. 

He took us to the fucking greenhouses. 

Theo sighed, then laughed. "He said he knew a place." Then he started laughing and wouldn't stop until Riddle threatened to 'beat the shit out of you' as he put it, to which Theo replied "Pussy, you wouldn't do it." 

"I'm the pussy? 'Every man for themselves' weren't you the one that ran out?" Riddle snapped, sitting down on the fresh green grass.

"You're both pussies, you both ran like kids when they hear of fucking monsters." I replied, they both looked at me, annoyed, then Theo started eating. Typical Theo.

I felt riddle glaring at me. "And you didn't, because you didn't wanna hurt your pretty little princess feet." He mocked. Dickhead.

"FUCK!" 

"What now theo?" 

He got up, "I forgot the Fizzing Whizzbees, I'll be right back guys. Don't miss me too much." With that he left.

A few very dreadful moments in silence, he finally speaks up. "What do you want from me? I didn't show up to school today so I wouldn't see you, and here you are still in my face." 

"I only came cause Theo asked me to, and I didn't know you'd be here. Otherwise I wouldn't have came." I said, rolling my eyes dramatically cause why not. "Trust me I don't wanna be around you either."

"I find that hard to believe, because you always are." He replied, a smirk starting to grow on his face. 

Ignore. Ignore. Ignore. 

I can't. "Not by choice anyways." 

He's sitting on the grass and leaning back on the glass, right across from me. "Like this morning Right? When you made your way to the front of the crowd and wouldn't fuck off until the professors came?" 

I grabbed a chocolate frog. "What're you on about? I just wanted to see, like everyone else. Why did you two fight anyways?" 

Riddle sat up, "Brother things, don't worry about it." We sat in silence for a while. "Where the fuck is Nott?"

It was getting late and dark, "Let's head back it's getting cold." I say, getting up and grabbing the rubbish off of the ground.

Riddle gets up too. and we head to the common room, the walk was silent, but not awkward like at the greenhouses. It was peaceful. Is it weird that it was peaceful?

Once we got to the common room we see THEODORE sitting next to the fire place with Odeya. Theodore fucking Nott. 

We go to sit down, "Have you been here the whole time?" Riddle said angrily. 

"You couldn't come tell us?" I added.

"OH SHIT! Sorry I forgot. You see I went to get them but Odeya was in the corridors and we went for a walk. I knew I was forgetting something but I didn't know what. Anyways you're here now it doesn't matter." He explained, then shrugged it off.

Riddle and I both glanced at each other, and he gave me the 'is he fucking serious?" look, making me chuckle a little. He ditched us because he likes Odeya.

A.N - Hey guys, the promised update that was supposed to come 2 weeks ago. Sorry for the delay I'm sick, and schools starting soon so I'm dreading that, but enjoy and have a lovely day. 

Love youu x