Punches

"Y/N WAKE UP YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" I heard Daya scream. While also throwing a PILLOW straight to my face.

I groaned in annoyance. "Fuck. Off!" I yelled back and pulled the duvet over my head. I am so tired and not bothered to go to any of my classes today, and to make it worse, it's fucking Monday.

Daya pulled the covers off, "UP. NOW!" Fucking bitch.

I got up and got ready, but I didn't wear makeup, just my pomegranate lip balm. By the time I grabbed my bag and left, everyone else was in the Great Hall for breakfast.

Except for him, I unfortunately bumped into him in the common room. I tried avoiding him, making my way to the door but he got up and stood in front of me, blocking the door.

I looked up "What?" I huffed.

"What? No good morning? No hi? No 'I'm sorry for fucking your brother?" What..?

"No. No. And I didn't fuck your brother and even if i did it would be non of your fucking business." I gave him a sarcastic smile and tried to leave, once again.

He didn't move a muscle. Just stood there and looked at me. "Okay." He muttered, and left.

I stood there, confused for a minute, then I left cause what the fuck.

I made my way to the Great Hall to meet everyone else. But as I got closer I could hear people shouting 'FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!' Why is this morning so weird?

I rushed in to see both of the Riddles about to fight. No wands. Just fists. "What the fuck is your problem?!" I heard Tom yell at his younger brother.

Mattheo looked like he was going to kill Tom, and it was bad. "You." and with that he threw a punch and the fight started. After a few minutes of watching Theo and Draco jumped in to stop them.

I wish they hadn't because no one had won yet. Soon the professors came to see what was going on, and I gotta say they're hella fucking delayed. "Boys, what is this behavour? All four of you, my office right this instant!" Professor McGonagall scolded.

Draco and Theo looked up at her confused, "But professor, Draco and I were trying to break it up-"

"I don't care. Now I said!"

"But-"

"MR MALFOY! MOVE IT!"

"Everyone else to your classes or 50 points from each house!" Snape said. Sorry I mean my father.

This was very entertaining. So sad it had to end this fast.

Pansy made her way to me, "That was amusing huh? I wonder how it feels having two guys fighting for you."

Uhm, excuse me?

"They were not fighting for me, Riddle and I hate each other and it'll stay that way for as long as we're both alive." I reply, looking at Riddle as he walks away, but he's already glaring at me.

Pansy rolled her eyes and sighed. "Fine then, let's go to class."

MATTHEO'S POV:

I needed that. And he deserved that.

I look at her and she looks back at me. This is all her fault. She's fucking up everything for me. I have to get out of this place. I cannot stand being around her without having the urge to fucking murder her.

She makes my blood boil and Tom getting with her makes it worse.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, "Hey mate, you good?" It was Theodore. "You know you can't do that, and especially in front of everyone. Talk to him, he'll understand."

No. No he won't, because when Tom wants something he gets it and doesn't let it go.

I shook my head, "Don't worry about it Nott. Worry about the storm waiting for us in her office."

He chuckled and walked ahead of me.

I hate this place and I need weed.

That's it. I'm smoking in the astronomy tower for the rest of the day. I can't be around her anymore. 

///Time Skip///

Y/N'S POV:

For the rest of the day, all I could think about was what Pansy said. Was it for me? It couldn't be, he hates me and I hate him. That's how it's been since the start.

"Y/n! Hello?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Jade, we were having lunch. "Are we studying tonight? Or are we smoking weed with the boys?"

I need weed, not books. "Weed please." I replied. Then my eyes landed on Tom walking into the Great hall. Still covered in blood and bruises. It really suited him.

Theo and Draco followed behind him, looking rather annoyed. They made their way to where the rest of us were.

Draco sighed and sat down next to Blaise, "We got detention, for a whole week." Enzo chuckled and Draco glared at him.

"For trying to stop a fight by the way." Theo added. They deserved it. They shouldn't have stopped it, fights are the only source of entertainment at this school.

But there'll probably be another one soon. Fights never stop here, and I love it.

I got up and walked over to Tom. "Hey, can I talk to you?" He nodded and we made our way out of the Great Hall to the empty corridors.

Tom looked down at me, "You alright darling?" I nodded in reply and brushed my hand across his cuts. He smiles at me.

"You need help cleaning that up?" I ask, pointing to his face.

"Well if you insist." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes joking.

A.N: Another short chapter, and I know its not Friday but because the last chapter was late I'm giving you guys this as an apology. Also I'm sorry if Mattheo's POV doesn't make sense to you it didn't make sense to me either but I really wanted to show his POV. Have a great day lovelies.