The Kiss

After spending the whole day at Hogsmeade, we decided to head back. Tom put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my head. Who knew Tom Riddle had a soft spot. "Did you have a great time?" 

Oh trust me, I did! "Yes, it's really fun hanging out with you, you're really great. What about you? Did you have a good time?" It really is, I mean he's funny, smart, and he has a really great personality. I would do this everyday if I could. 

"Good, yes, I did, we should do this more." I could see the castle. "You know, when I first saw you I hated your guts. I thought you were a bitch." Wow, the honesty. 

"I didn't like you either, I thought you were a psychopath or something" I laughed as we got closer to Hogwarts. The sky didn't have a single cloud tonight, the stars were shining so bright. They always calm me down. 

We walked in silence for a while, Tom's arm still around me, and soon enough we were in front of the castle. Suddenly Tom stopped walking. "Hey, wait a second" I stopped and turned to face him. 

He pulled me closer and leaned in, our faces inches apart. His eyes went from my lips to my eyes then back to my lips again. He grabbed my cheek and slowly kissed my lips. It was amazing. He pulled away and looked at me. He grabbed my hand "Let's go darling."

Oh my- 

We walked to the Slytherin common room, hand in hand, silently. But it wasn't an awkward silence, it was quite comfortable. I could stay like this for a long time.

When we got to the common room, Draco was on the armchair, Enzo and Theo were sprawled on one couch and Riddle was on the other, reading the same book he was when we left.

Draco turned to face where we were standing, "Ah look who's back, the lovebirds." None of them looked like they had moved from where they were since we left. Lazy fucks.

Tom looked at Draco, "Jealous are we Malfoy?" We walked over to the couches. Riddle looked at our hands still interlocked, slammed the book on the coffee table and stormed out of the common room. Theo got up and followed him. Those two are acting really weird.

Tom looked at Enzo and Draco, "What's his problem?" What the fuck is going on? Enzo and Draco shrugged. I really wanted to go to my dorm. "I'm tired, I should head up." I smiled.

"Okay." He leaned down and wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him goodbye. "Bye Enzo, Bye Draco" I waved to them and headed towards the girls dormitory. 

Once I got into my dorm the girls all jumped up and looked at me, waiting for me to talk. "Hi" I waved, making my way to my bed. I was exhausted. Should I tell them now or later?

"Talk!" Pansy exclaimed.

"Hurry up! Who was it? Where did you go? What did you do?" Odeya added.

"Please tell them who it was, they haven't stopped asking me, gosh they didn't even let me go anywhere because of it!" Jade begged.

I sat up on my bed, "Okay, fine. I'll tell you guys, BUT! Don't freak out. Deal?" I asked because I know Odeya will call me crazy for going out with him since he's you-know-who's-son but I don't care, the fuck.

They both looked at me, waiting for me to continue. "Tom" and the shriek Pansy let out was like no other. Odeya's jaw dropped to the floor. Jade was smiling at me. 

"Wait Jade how'd you know it was Tom?" I questioned, literally everyone was clueless except her.

She looked at me and smiled, "I see how you two have been looking at each other." I felt my cheeks heat up.

I chuckled, looking away, "I don't know what you're talking about. Anyways, we went to Hogsmeade. He held my hand all the way there and we talked about literally everything. He seems like such a rude person but he's actually really sweet, and caring. Anyways we went to Honeydukes, and got lots of candy. Then we went to the Three Broomsticks and he was literally so fucking polite to the ELVES! Like hello? Aren't you Tom Riddle? Where did that go? Then we hung out for the rest of the day going to random shops and messing around."

I looked around at them, they still had the same expressions on their faces. "Okay Daya you can shut ur mouth now. It's not a big deal." I laughed.

"Not a big deal- BITCH YOU'RE GOING OUT WITH THE TOM RIDDLE" Pans yelled. still processing it. "Not a big deal she says."

I sighed, "Ugh fine. But you have to trust me on this, he's really sweet. And a really good kisser too." Mumbling the last part. 

Odeya gasped "THERE WAS A KISS TOO?!"

"WAS IT TOUGUE?"

"HOW LONG DID IT LAST?"

"Yes, no and a couple seconds. I think if we had more time it would've been longer. If you know what I mean." I replied, laughing slightly. "Okay enough now, I'm going to bed."

I got up, grabbing an oversized t-shirt and a pair of shorts and heading to the bathroom. The girls went back to whatever they were doing, and I just know they're going to bring this up and ask more questions later.

A.N: Hey lovelies, this chapter was a little short I'm sorry. I don't really like it but hopefully you do. Have a great day<3