Celebration

His backyard was hustling and bustling with children laughers and peoples talks . Sufiyaan entertaining the childrens , the another peoples standing in Conner gossiping about the politics as if they are going to change the entire government .

He stood there in Conner , his graze were trained towards the backyard entrance . Lost in thoughts , not realizing he was sipping an empty glass for an hour . sufiyaan and samaira noticed and made way towards him .

"sherry bhai"

"Abba "

he didn't noticed them . The poor girl signed as she pulled her father sleeves . he snap out of thoughts and pick her up . " where are you lost bhai ? we probable called you million time ."

" you called me once , stop lying ."

"why are you so lost ?" 

" I am not lost ."

" Really ! you sipping that empty glass for an hour and staring at entrance after every other minute ." 

" stop irritating sufiyaan ."

" samy ! Dal mein kuch khala hai . " they both signaled each other and turn to look him .

" tum dono ko koi aur kaam nahi hai ?" He narrowed his eyes at them .

" Nahi hai ." They both responded same time.

Ya Allah ! Save me .

                                                                            ***************

She turned off the engine and sat there thinking whether to leave or to stay . Gladly they're was no snow , but still it was cold outside. She turned up the heater as they both sat in the car .

" Why did you came here if you don't wanna leave the car ?" Zoya turned to look at her .

" I didn't know they're would be alot of people out there."

She hate people's gatherings . Especially when they're are elderly people who nose into people life without knowing them . But here she came for samaira . What could possibly go wrong ? But they're is a gut feeling that something will happen . Don't know whether good or bad . But something will happen . That's what eating her up .

But she not going to hide in her comforter because of that gut feeling. Surely she saw people different from her but she never let any person walk over her again after him . She wore her scares as warrior princess. She knows put people in there place . She knows here stand .

She turned to look zoya . " chalo !"