Truth.

The sky clenched its light, scattering the darkness around. The roars of thundershower made her clench her hand on the steering wheel. Stay strong. The lighting stuck in the sky harder making her shudder inside the car. The ally was dark, pitch-black dark. It took her everything not to run away and hide in her comforter. Shivers run down her spine as the thunder roared in the sky.

She can't fall weak, she has to save Samaira. She parked the car in front soundless ally. She slammed shut, she stood outside the ally. The ally was short, narrowed across the town. The thunderstruck again in the sky made her shudder. She gritted her teeth as she was further into the ally. Thank god, she messaged Zoya about the area beforehand.

The ally was dark, beyond the city area. Died up cans lying on the ground. Stinky smells echo across the road. She hated this. She hated coming here. Moreover, the rain was anytime here. She was aware of her trauma, she shouldn't be here, right now.

Stay strong.

The thunderstruck again made her jump.

You Slut.

The lighting tingled in the sky.

You're nothing but an investment to me.

She clutched her hijab in her hand, as the memories came back. She shook her head, it was not the time to fall weak. She didn't where Samaira was. She had to find her. She had to be brave. She can't fall weak now.

She looked around, there was no one. Not even a dog. It was quiet. Very quiet. She could hear heartbeats as she walked further, something didn't feel right. Something inside her was telling her it's wrong. Something bad was about to happen. She just hoped it was not for Samaira.

How the heck did Samaira reach here?

This ally was beyond the city, no one comes here. Why did Samaira come here?

Her phone came alive, vibrating. She held her phone. Shehryar. She taped on the green icon and held her phone in her ear.

"Seher?"

The thunders roared on the sky, as the cloud crashed each other. She gasped as she spoke. "She..Sherry."

"Where are you?" She could hear the huffing sound from another side.

"On the Dusk Ally, outside the city."

"Okay! Listen to me, Keep talking to me, and don't cut the call no matter what."

"I can't.. I can't breathe."

Before she hear anything, She stumbled into something and fell down. Her phone fell down. The clouds crashed each other again, broke down into small drops of water, pouring upon her.

"You look good on the floor."

She knew that voice. That voice haunted her for years. That voice didn't let her sleep. She looked at Black polished shoes that stood in front of her, trailing up into a perfect suit that was drenched in rain. His face held an arrogant smile looking at her, his eyes still held an emotion for her. Lust. After all these years, his eyes still made her feel disgusted.

"You look beautiful, all grown up into women, Seher Ali."

She stood up watching him come closer, invading her personal space. She took a step back, as he stood in front of her. His disgusting breath fanning over her face. He wounded his arm around her waist, pulled her closer to him. "You look a lot pleasing than before." She struggled to push him, back. She loathed herself. "Never thought I would see you again."