Sultan Malik

She shuts off the engine , sat back looking at people laughing and giggling amongst them . she couldn't come in terms with whether she should go in or just turn the car back .

She sighed , as she got down and walked into the café. As she opened the door of the café , the roasted mushrooms and Italian spices hit her nostills . she inhaled them as her stomach growled and her tongue begged for tasting them . After all who doesn't like Italian food .

She walked further in , there weren't many people in café . she looked around to find the person to whom she came her .

There she was , dressed in white one piece , her signature red lips and how could she ever mistaken her as someone with those curly hairs .

She walked in front of the table stood there .

As she sensed her , keeping her phone aside and looked at her .

" Well Well , who do we have here " Rabia scrunched her nose in disgust. " Sheheyar' Fiance " she could feel bitterness in her words .

" Well hello there , Sheheyar's ex-wife ." Giving her a forced smile she sat opposite .

" You look midget , I didn't know Sheheyar had a bad taste ." rabia said checking her up .

" Yeah ! I mean look at you , I can't believe sherry married you once . was he blind that he didn't see you are bitch disguised into an angel form ?"

" Seems like kitten' got her claws ."

" Yeah ! Wanna see them ? maybe I can show my claw art show on your face ."

She could see smoke coming out Rabia's ears , her eyes held anger and hatred for her .

" I'm sure you haven't called me here to tell me this ."

" Seems like sheheyar is reopening the samaira's custosy case ?"

" So ?"

" I can't believe that man is stupid enough to stand against Maliks . Thank god I dumped him ."

She clenched her hand into fist . Anger was burning in her viens . Calm down seher .

" Why did you marred him in first place if you had problems with him?"

" He was a challenge for me . "

" Huh ?"

" When we were in university , Me , zaheer and sheheyar were friends . I was one of the popular girls in our university , every other guy would try to hit on me . Sheheyar was the only one who never try to hit on me . "

She felt a sense of satisfaction hearing about him .

" You know those halal freaks. Yeah he was like one of them . Shy , calm , living in his own world , boring . whereas zaheer was on wilder side . outgoing , fun , partying ."

" Why are you telling me this ?"

" To make you realize you have a chance to step back from this ." she said coolly , sipping her coffee .

" Why do you think I will step back ?"

" Don't you dare Seher !" she gritten teeth.

" Or else ?" she leaned in front and raised her eyebrow .

" Or else you will lose your career and family ." A manly voice interrupted in middle .

she turned to look , her eyes widen in shock . it seems like time as rewind again , everything . A piece of her past was standing in front of her and she doesn't know how react .

" Cat caught your tongue Miss Ali ?"

He came in front of her , dressed in black suit . she could see his wickedness has not gone till now . Those fine grey hairs were hidden behind the façade of black dye just like his personality .

If it was 14 years old Seher , she would have run away till now but this here who stood before him was Seher Ali .

He extended his hand towards her , " Sultan Malik , political leader ." she stood their shell shock .

Sultan Malik

How could she ever forget that name ? He played one of an important role in destroying her childhood . Sold. She could still hear her voice in her mind , picturing it .

Why ?

______

She lit up a scented candle , watching the piece of white thread burning, melting away with wax , warming the mild dark room with its scent . She switched off the lights , turning on those cherry lights that were above the bed . She slid open the door , the frosting cold air of december welcomed her with open arms . She pulled her shawl, held her cup tighter as she walked outside. It was dark , the neighborhood was silent, away from the chaos of the city .

Calm . Peaceful . Silent.

But she wasn't, her mind was filled with questions. Was she doing the right thing ? it seems as if the fate has played her again , bring back to square one where it all started . Throwing back to one person whom she envied passionately .

Sultan Malik .

Oh how could she forget his name , it was him who connects the dots with her past . It looks like he doesn't remember her but she remembers him vividly . Those wild brown eyes that stared at younger girls with running lusts in them , those lips curved up sinfully as if girls wasn't a human but rag doll that used to satisfy their desires .

Who knew the political leader Sultan Malik was once the leader of human trafficking racket .

She felt a hand on her shoulder , " Seher ." she turned around to see her sister staring at her with those harry potter glasses . "you're stressed ."

She shook her head and turned to look at the mountains . " I am not ."

" That wasn't question , it was statement ."

" I am fine zoyi ."

" What happened ?"

it felts as if her breath has ragged , her mind flooded with unwanted memories . the disgusting smell of alcohol coming alive.

" I met someone ."

Her voice merely whispered, afraid that he might hear miles away.

" Who ?"

zoya stared back at her sister , who was breathing with difficulties.

" Sultan Malik ."

she felt her person beside her getting colder by second . it wasn't about to happen now , but it did . she hugged zoya , providing her heat . she knew what was coming , zoya was going to freaking out and she did.

" Ho.. how ? where did you meet him seher ? did he try to hurt ? why did you meet him seher ? you know he is a monster disguised in human form ?"

she rubbed her back providing heat to her body as she rambled , she could feel her tears on her shoulder .

" Shush ! I know . let me handle this . He is Rabia Malik's dad ."

" No , you are all I have seher . I can't afford to lose you ."

She pulled her ,cupped her face in her hands . " This time you won't lose me ." she wiped her tears with thumb . " This time it will be his downfall ."

She turned around to walk inside , " You're awfully quite , you're scaring me seher ." she could hear zoya voice trailing behind .

She opened the drawer , and pulled out a brown file . " Seher , What are you up to ?"

She picked up the phone , calling someone while zoya sat on the bed looking at sister .

" Hello , This is Seher Ali , lawyer of Dr Shehryar Ahmed . My client wants to reopen the Custody case of his daughter Samaira Ahmed ."

______