Clash

" Miss Ali ! wait ."

she was walking towards her car furiously . she could hear his faded voice behind calling her , telling her to wait but she need to get out of here now . she should have trusted her gut feeling and should never come here .

he managed to walk up to her and hold her sleeved wrist ." Miss....ahh "

Within fraction of second she twisted his wrist to his back , now he was wincing . " Miss Ali , leave my damn wrist ."

she pulled those wrist future up, applying pressure ." what the heck was that all Doctor ?"

he was struggling against her , he didn't wanna hurt in the process trying to free his hand . " Let me explain Miss Ali ."

" I shouldn't have came here , it all because of samaira I am here but if I had any idea that you would do this to me ...." He was done listening to her . he applied force and free in hands as he turn back to her , he caught her both the hands twisted back , she ended up wincing . " Shut up Seher !"

she pushed her head backward with force , that hit his jaw . " Ahh .. damn that was .." before he could react she turn towards him and kneel him between his leg ." ahh ... where did you learn that ?"

" I am karate black belt ." she turn to leave .

" I need talk about samaira ." she huffed and turn to face him .he was struggling to get up , raised his hand up to her , she pulled him up  .

" What about her ?"

" I need her custody ."

" Find a lawyer ."

" I have been trying for 7 years now ."

" what do to you want from me ?"

" I need a fiancé ."

" how is it related to case?" she raised her eyebrow . how is him having a fiancé will get him samaira's custody ?

" We need talk somewhere else ." he winced as his jaw hurts really badly .

                                                                                    ***************

" Ahh ." he screamed in pain as sufiyaan applied ice pack on his jaw . " Careful sufiyaan . " The party was over , samaira went to sleep . he and sufiyaan is in his room .

" who told you to introduce her as fiancé in front of you ex wife ?"

" she was rude to Miss Ali ." he gritted his teeth , as he remembered the conversation . sufiyaan raised his eyebrow .

" why is it bothering you if she was rude to wonder women?"

" Miss Ali was my guest and I won't tolerate anyone being rude to my guest ." sufiyaan wanted to laugh on him , but shuffled it with cough he glared at him.

" Sure bhai !" he continued apply ice pack on his jaw ." what did Seher said about the custody thing ?"

" We didn't talk much ."

" Do you think she will help you after you pulled out that fiancé stunt ?"

" I hope so , I can't let my child stay with that women ."