Dream

***********************************************

The alarm went off, she blinked open her eyes to the bright golden light dipping like honey in the room. She wanted to lay there a little more, nevertheless, As she tried to get up, a force pulls her back to bed. she gasped. she lifts the blanket only to see an arm wrapped around her waist, she tried to remove but only it tightens the hold firmly. she huffed as she turned to the side only to see him sleeping peacefully. It's been 4 years of their marriage, it was blissful every day. she cupped his face on her palm as she runs her finger on his eyelids , she feels him shiver when her cold fingers run across his eyelids .

" Seems like someone is in nice moody ."

she gasped as he spoke up . " You were awake ?"

he opens his eyes ." Hmm ..! So you were planning to take advantage of me while sleeping ?"

" You wish ! Move your hand from my waist I have to get up ." she tried moving his hand again but this time he pulled her to him, there was barely any space between them . she was looking anywhere but him , while he trails his hand from her waist to the side of breasts, he could see her feel the heartbeats raising , her eyes were closed . Slowly he trailed his hand to her collarbones ." You were saying something?" his voice was husky.

" I .... Hmm...me" she gulped down her bare throat. she hated the fact that he is winning at it .

" Hmm.. go ahead I am listening ." he nuzzled in her neck .

" Stop ." she can feel the heat radiating in her body . It was crazy how his one-touch could make her forget the world around her . she feels his teeth nibbling on the neck area .

The alarm clock came alive, she snapped out as she pushes him . he groaned as his stupid alarm clock ruined their perfect moment ." I freaking hate this alarm ."

" Crap ! I am getting late , remove your hand ." he tightens the hold more .

"No ."

"  please ."

" No ! you disturbed my sleep , Don't you think I deserve some compensation for that ?"

she glared at him , " mujhe der ho rahi hai aur tum ho ki .."

Before she could even complete, He kissed her. The kiss was slow , pouring out everything he had for her in his heart. she pulled him closer by his T-shirt, as she responding to him . she could feel him smile . he liked every time she did that . they both broke off as she leaned into his neck .

" Ab apko der nahi ho rahi ?" he smirked as she glared at him again .