Evidence

The January wind blew across her window, the curtains were slightly drawn, the little sunlight was dipping from the window like a golden hue. The papers were scattered around her. Her hair was tied in a messy bun above her head that rest on the edge of the bed as she sat down in cozy pajamas.

Digging up Malik's history was harder than she thought. Especially Sultan Malik's history. All the internet researches were about his achievements. Sultan Malik did a good job in hiding stained misdeed. No past rants. no past cases. Everything was clean chit. All the articles praised him, how nice is he, how he looks after his people, etc, etc. It wasn't surprising to hear the media was paid to portray his image in front of the world.

As she was digging up the case of Shehryar Ahmed, She found an old article relate to Shehryar's and Rabia Malik's case on the internet. Is Former Politication Sultan Malik's Daughter Rabia Malik is undergone domestic violence? She clicked on the article.

The former Politication and Businessman Sultan Malik's Daughter had filed a Domestic violence case on her current husband. According to the Source, the couple was living in Ripon with their newborn Child. According to Rabia's report, Her husband used to physically abuse her for the past months since he was fired from his job. But she remained quiet thinking that she could change him with her love. On October 26, Her husband abused her for having an affair with her best friend. He hit her on his head with a glass vase. It is also said that her best friend was badly injured by Dr. Shehryar Ahmed.

According to the reports, it is also said he was acholic. He had multiple affairs and his mental health wasn't stable.

Published on 30th October.

She slammed shut the laptop, the Malik's completely trashed shehryar's image. She knew how harder it would have been for Shehryar to build her career after his case. She knew who was behind this perfectly created story. Sultan Malik. Obviously, it has been him. The mastermind behind all of this. She opened the laptop and strolled further down,

Rabia Malik Contest for upcoming Women's rights minister election.

Published on 18 February.

She rolled her eyes, putting her laptop on the side. She stood up, wiggling her hand and legs. Pulled the hair stick from her hair, her Carmel hair un-twisting and un-tugging itself before falling across her shoulder. She ran her hand over her scalp, massaging her scalp with her fingers before reaching for the empty cup the sat on her desk. She walked out of her room.

***

She pushed open the door. The rusty boiling coffee bean invaded her senses. It was one of the rarest days she prefer hot caffeine instead of hot cup tea. The café didn't consist of many people, there were few here and there. She stood behind the people in the line, she pulled her coat closer, sliding her hands under-neat its pockets.

She walked up to the counter. "Hey Honey!" The lady behind the counter cripped brightly at her, "What's your order?"

"Hi, Coffee please."

"Sure."

As she sat in corner of the café, looking outside of the window. The temperature has slightly dropped since last night, giving her cold shivers of upcoming days. She looked outside the café. As the winter season came, people in the town starts treating the roads like the fashion runways, dressed in all-in sweaters, leather jackets, high stacked boots, gloves etc. Bring the best fashion sense in them. Street photographers get a chance to be the best photographers of the year due to the mercy of the season change.