Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Hello Stranger" she said with a smirk

Previously

She had her eyes closed and with a neutral face and a slight tilt of the head she played the strings of the guitar in front of her. Lizzie doesn't recognize the song but she knew she was good at playing it...very good in fact..

...

"Who are you", the Olsen girl spoke to herself.

Present time

She couldn't stop thinking about this girl. The thought doesn't let her go to find out who she was.. but she was not ready to meet the girl without a name.

In her head she called her "Green Sweater Girl" because it was not the last time she saw her in it.

She wore it quite often.

She was there every weekend at the same time, in the same place, on the same branch, in the same position and the guitar in her hand. Lizzie never got to see when the girl showed up at all, because that meant she had to leave the house early. But she didn't want to risk anything to get her family's attention. Which is why she makes her trip while everyone is going to sleep.

1 month later and she never missed a moment to see the nameless girl at the tree. She didn't think further of the situation...means that she could go on forever watching the brunette teenager play her dark brown guitar every weekend.

It was something she could look forward to all week.

If she probably told anyone about the situation, some people would say that she was stupid for doing such strange thing, but for the Olsen girl, it didn't matter.

She kept writing about the girl in her diary tho. Although she knew nothing about her, she had many thoughts in her head that she felt the urge to write down. Who knows, maybe the girl is some murderer who is on the run and lives in the forest next to her house... but nevertheless she was interested in her.

Another week passed and the younger Olsen was happy to see the girl again today.As always, she dressed in warmer clothes, since it was the middle of September and it meant that the evenings were getting colder and colder . With a quick glance in the mirror, she now made her way to her window... but suddenly a knock from her door was heard.

She looked at her watch hanging on the wall. 7:47pm. Shouldn't everyone be asleep by now?

"Fuck" she cursed.

"Lizzie can you let me in?"

It was her the 7 year old brother Jake. She quickly took off her shoes and opened the door with a sigh of relief.