Chapter 21 Part 1

Chapter 21

"You look so hot today

"You look so hot today... I can't have enough." spoke Lizzie boldly.

Previously

"We'll take Max and Lauren with us.. I'm sure they're up for it too."

"A party where I don't have to babysit Max... yey."

"You're such a dork."

"Joke.. but I hear things are going really well between the two of them."

"Yeah... Lauren doesn't talk about anyone but her anymore... I'm getting sick of it."

"Cold hearted."

"If I was, I wouldn't be cuddling with you right now." the brunette replies teasingly.

"Shut up and go to sleep." said the Olsen with a smile.

"Good night Olsen."

"Good night Bells."

If it is a good idea to go to the party was Bella's last thought before she fell into a deep sleep.

Present time - October 31

The day when the worlds of the living and the dead intermingle... a myth, of course, but one Bella liked.

For Bella, it was a day of the year she looked forward to more than anything else. The day was considered since her childhood as a day on which she could let go of all her worries and thoughts, because it was all about the fun.

Despite the fact that she was already 16, the day was still special for her. Also because it was not only hers but also that of her brother.

He was the one who always managed to bring the brunette girl a full bag of candy despite her tight budget... or brought her all the best Halloween movies that she wasn't actually allowed to watch. He was the person who sewed the girl's costumes himself, on which he sometimes sat nights before just to see his sister happy.

Bella was pained by the thought, as it was the first year without her brother's company.

She felt bad... she felt sad... she felt weird.

Her feelings were all over the place as the day had many sides to it. She will go to a party with people she loved.. which made her happy.

She would meet the senior guys who were a reason for not being allowed to spend time with her brother this day.. which made her angry and sad.

She would party though.. drinking and letting all her feelings out.. which made her excited.

At the moment, the brunette girl was at the Brooks' home with the other girls getting ready for the party. They used the brown-eyed girl's room, as it was considered the biggest.