Chapter 20

Chapter 20

"Ha ha funny

"Ha ha funny." said the Olsen with rolling eyes.

Previously

"So what do we do now?" the brunette asked.

The Olsen thought for a moment before a cocky grin formed on her face. She stood up from her cross-legged position and moved toward the girl. As she did so, she got onto the girl's lap with both legs on either side of her.Bella just let it happen and herself she wrapped her arms around the girl's waist.

"That's one way." Bella spoke up while looking into the green eyes in front of her.

"Is that okay?" asked Lizzie while wrapping her arms around the girl's neck.

"Very much in fact."

The two looked into each other's eyes the whole time... both excited with being allowed to be so close to each other. Feeling the butterflies crazier than ever and the heartbeat as well..

Bella took her hand and moved it from her waist to the girl's face before grabbing it to lead into a kiss.

It was gentle as always and in a slow rhythm. Both always busy pulling the other person closer and closer to them not wanting the moment to end.

Bella's hands slid from her face and hips to the girl's back where they stroked along. The Olsen only felt the goose bumps on her arms... the girl's touches were driving her crazy. Lizzie used one hand to hold Brooks' face so as not to interrupt the kiss at all, while the other reached through the wild brown mane.

They were both on cloud nine when they didn't notice a notification pop up on Brooks' cell phone, which was on the nightstand.

"masondonavan85: Hello Bella."

Present time

It was already a few hours after the small event of the two and both were now cuddled together in the bed. Both did not shear many more words after that but melted more into the touch and closeness of each other... that was okay for both of them.

The Olsen was the first of the two to fall asleep in the brunette's arms.. Bella, however, was still awake.

She was still lying there and thinking... not about anything specifically, but about anything that came into her head. It was a way for the brunette to come to terms with the current events, her present feelings and her thoughts.

Besides, as usual, she stroked through the smooth dark blonde hair of her girl, who was clinging to her. Bella did not complain but was happy about it and held the girl close to her in her sleep.. before Bella slowly wanted to go to sleep herself the thought came to her to check her messages, as she had no more time for it.