Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"Friend?... what friend?" Lizzie wondered.

Previously

Lizzie's thoughts were already deeply lost in her schoolwork again. Suddenly a bang at her window jolted her out of her thoughts. From her desk, she saw that it was already dark outside again.

Confused, she slowly walked to her window to see if a bird might have hit the window.

She opened the window and looked wit curiosity at the garage roof below her to see if there was anything on it. But nothing. "Shh..Olsen..." she suddenly heard from a corner. "It's me."

The Brown Eyed Girl. "Nameless girl? I can't see you?"

"Ha ha funny...can I come up?".

Present time

"Sure.. but be careful.. when climbing up the window." she replied worriedly.

"You're worried about a window that's about 1 meter high but not when I'm sitting on a 20-25 meter high tree? Sweet." whispered the girl, while she was already climbing on the garbage can to get to the roof.

"Your sarcasm is the least I've missed from you."replied the Olsen girl as she held out her hand when she saw the girls figure on the roof.

After helping the girl through the window.

"Oh you missed me?" the girl asked with a smirk before her feet hit the ground softly.

"Says the one who is visiting me right now." the little one of the two replied with confidence.

"Touché."

Lizzie checked to see if her room was locked, unwilling to let someone barge in. As she did so, she spoke with her face to the door.

"Could you close the window?".

"I don't want to be rude but can we leave it open?.. quite warm in here." Lizzie was surprised.

"You just came from outside and you say it's warm... shouldn't you be freezing?" at this the Olsen walked back to the table to put her school stuff away.

"Yeah.. it's like a sauna here I gotta say..sorry I just get warm very quickly. I better close it before you catch a cold."

The girl was about to make her way back to the window, but Lizzie stopped her.