Chapter 24

Chapter 24

"Get in."

Previously

"Why didn't she say goodbye... tell me Bella."

"I don't know... it doesn't matter."

"Bella... stop lying to me." the green eyed girl spoke more sternly now.

"Lauren! I really don't want to talk right now!" snapped Bella suddenly.

This already surprised the older girl.

"Yeah fine... then don't." the girl walked up the stairs while Bella sat down on the couch.

She let out a sigh... putting her face into her hands.

"I'm doing everything wrong." the girl muttered to herself.

Present time

It was the 5th of November.

6 days since the party.

5 days since Bella talked to Lizzie.

No calls, no messages.

Silence.

Even though they were both mad at each other right now, they were both missing each other.

The Olsen's missed driving to school together and playing songs for each other.

The Brooks missed sitting behind the green-eyed girl at school and watching her.

And Max, of course, missed her benchmate, too, because it meant she had no one to share snacks with in class.

She also didn't talk much to her cousin anymore.. Lauren left the girl alone.

Bella stayed at home.

She used the days to gather herself.

It wasn't an everyday thing that something like this had to happen to her.

Everything seemed like a bad dream.

It was Monday and the brown haired girl decided to step out of the house today.

On the bus on the way to school, the girl was texting with the gray-eyed boy to meet today.

She needed answers and she would only get them from the baseball player.

At school.

Max and Lizzie were on their way to the classroom where their first period was about to begin when the green-eyed girl noticed two people at the end of the hallway.