Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Ha ha funny

"Ha ha funny... can I come up?"

Previously

Forest Girl

I just don't question it because you're not going to answer it for me anywar... so I'm going to sleep now too. Good night girl without a name :v)

Green Sweater Girl :)

Smart girl. Good night :)

Lizzie put the phone on the nightstand after the last message.

She looked at the ceiling of the room to even understand the situation she's currently in. She meets a girl in the forest who has been stealing her thoughts for weeks. Visiting her for the last few weeks just to listen to her play the guitar.

Know they meet for the first time.. Is a friendship now developing or what is this..?

"Jesus.. you are my death." said the Olsen while turning around to press her face into the pillow. She only realizied how tired she actually was when her tired eyes slowly closed.

Slowy she fell into a sleep with thoughts of the mysterious brown eyed girl.

Present time

It was Sunday and the dark blonde noticed how scheduled she actually was in the last several weeks. First, with her new friend and then her school, which is getting on her nerves. Free time, during the day.. no.

Adding to that, her mom didn't make it any better for her. Once again she and her mother got into a fight over the silliest little thing again today.

2 hours ago

"Elizabeth Chase Olsen," her mother called from the stairs below.

"My full name... what have I done this time?"the Olsen thought to herself before making her way downstairs.

"Yes mother?"

"Why isn't it cleaned up down here? Dishes aren't cleaned up, your siblings toys are all over the place." Her mother just looked at her with an annoyed look, meanwhile sitting on the couch with a magazine in her hands.

"Mom I'll do it in a minute okay... I just have a lot of school stuff to do and I forgot.." the teenager answered her. "Forgotten... instead of making excuses all the time, how about doing things I'm telling you to do?" the mother replied, closing the magazine.