Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"What have you done this time?"

Previously

"Now it's your turn."

"Your name?"

"Yep. Bella.. Elena.. Brooks.. say it."

At that the words slowly came more and more slurred from the brunette. The Olsen saw in the face of the girl that she was probably falling asleep any second. She knew her full name now.

"Okay.. Bella.. Elena.. Brooks."

She waited for a response, but saw by the breathing of the brunette that she fell asleep.

She watched the girl for a while before she fell into a deep sleep herself.

Present time

Warmth. That's what Lizzie felt immediately as she slowly woke up. But it wasn't usually the sun's rays that woke her up in the summer that shone on her face. She liked the feeling but it was different. It couldn't be the sun this time because autumn rarely showed the sun in the morning.

It was the person lying next to her. She felt it very much, because it had never been like that before.

Slowly she put the focus on waking up. Slowly opening her eyes, she was able to become aware of her surroundings.

The Olsen remembered how her new brown haired friend and she were preparing her presentation all evening.

The Brown Haired Girl. Bella Brooks. She finally knew her name.

She looked at the thought of the girl beside her to see the girl lying with her face to her. She was still asleep. Lizzie saw the slow breathing movements of the brown eyed girl and... it sounds strange... but it was relaxing to watch.

She looked so calm and relaxed. Her brown wavy hair tousled... one half of her face hidden in the blanket... so that only her closed eyes were visible. Half visible was the t-shirt she was wearing. Lizzie's T-shirt. Lizzie looked especially for something the girl might like, since she could also see what she had been wearing for the last couple of weeks.

The green eyed girl just smiled at the sight. She loved it for some reason. Then she felt the warmth again from before.

"You really weren't kidding about the warmth thing."

She wanted to confirm it to herself again, which is why she slowly approached the brown-eyed woman's face with her hand. She stroked the few hairs from her face and lightly touched her forehead.